Size 18 to Size 12 :) Pictures Included.

Options
First of all, I'd like to say Thanks MFP! For being very supportive throughout this whole weightloss Journey. I mean it when I say that I could have NEVER got this far without you amazing people :)

I joined MFP a while back not knowing that this would actually be a HUGE step to a better me. I read tons of success stories and thought, "Wow. She was the same size as me before. I could never do it. How the hell did she do it?!" I started off losing really slowly. Started changing my eating habits, and really put in the exercise. I began walking 1-2 hours daily, working out daily and switched from being the ultimate soda drinker to the ultimate water-drinking lady.

This is just the beginning for me. I still have a lot that I would love to work on, and am still working on. However, this blog was to especially thank all of you again, and ofcourse to tell everyone out there who doubt yourself everyday, that if you truly put in the work, and work for the things you want, you will get it :)

4352b263.jpg
5d6961fe.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!