Size 18 to Size 12 :) Pictures Included.

Options

Replies

• mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    First of all, I'd like to say Thanks MFP! For being very supportive throughout this whole weightloss Journey. I mean it when I say that I could have NEVER got this far without you amazing people :)

I joined MFP a while back not knowing that this would actually be a HUGE step to a better me. I read tons of success stories and thought, "Wow. She was the same size as me before. I could never do it. How the hell did she do it?!" I started off losing really slowly. Started changing my eating habits, and really put in the exercise. I began walking 1-2 hours daily, working out daily and switched from being the ultimate soda drinker to the ultimate water-drinking lady.

This is just the beginning for me. I still have a lot that I would love to work on, and am still working on. However, this blog was to especially thank all of you again, and ofcourse to tell everyone out there who doubt yourself everyday, that if you truly put in the work, and work for the things you want, you will get it :)

4352b263.jpg
    5d6961fe.jpg

awesome!!!!!!!! wow.. hits home for me.. i started as an 18 also!! at 231 pounds and now im 15pnds down and a size 16.. but man i cant imagine a size 12!!! u look so so good!! and still curvy!! hehe... and your face thinned out a LOT ALSO!!!:drinker:
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    very inspiring indeed! You should be quite proud of yourself for accomplishing this.
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Good job :)
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    wooow, you look marvelous (-: congratulations on all your success (-:
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments, and for being amazingly supportive throughout this whole thing! I really do appreciate reading all of them :) If it helps anyone, I'm 5'4 and a half. And to those who are saying that I look smaller than a size 12, THANK YOU SO MUCH :D But it's true, I'm size 12. Finally. Haha.

Hope you all have a beautiful day :) Love you MFP!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    I am a size 18, used to be in the 22's. You look great, well done on your loss. I hope I can be like you.

You can definitely do it! :) Just keep doing what you're already doing, and you'll get there :)
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Lookin good!
  • Jde56
    Jde56 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing things do happen.. You look great
  • zannapike
    zannapike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE.... You look great. :)
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Thank you for sharing. Very motivating. I started at a size 18 and I am now in a 12 pants, but I sure don't look this good. Well done
  • amadacorazon
    amadacorazon Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congrats!!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look amazing! Well done!
  • Lonestarlesa
    Lonestarlesa Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation!! You look amazing!
  • sharonnyc
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations and THANK YOU for sharing! :)
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Amazingggg :) And you look waaaaay smaller than a 12!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I am a size 18, used to be in the 22's. You look great, well done on your loss. I hope I can be like you.

You can definitely do it! :) Just keep doing what you're already doing, and you'll get there :)

Thanks so much for your inspiration and kind words! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • emmyanne89
    emmyanne89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome! And I love that outfit :)
  • rondaa_ambition
    Options
    Pretty :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!