16 months down!!

Options

Replies

• alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Seriously WOW! *applauds* You look rockin lady! Those are some killer abs :D
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZEBALLS!

Really, really well done. :)
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!!! GREAT job!!
  • ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great!
  • laurenkeh
    laurenkeh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done you look awesome!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!:heart:
  • Girl_Bomb
    Options
    Absolutely amazing
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    I'm working hard LOL!
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You have done an incredible job! All of your hard work and dedication really shows.... a HUGE congratulations to you!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    Good Luck! You can do it :-)
    Amazing a real inspiration to someone who is only starting. Well done!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You rock!! Look at those abs!!! I can't wait to see mine!!! Thanks for sharing, very inspirational!
  • Tators
    Options
    **DROPS MOUTH*** How and what did you do to get amazing results like this! Awesome. Can you shared some tips
  • jazhmiyne
    jazhmiyne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and a reminder to me that I can't make it happen overnight - it takes work but it pays off.
  • Pigpug100
    Options
    You look great! You say you're almost done, you look like you're already there! Thanks for the inspiration to keep going.
  • pinkvelvet80
    pinkvelvet80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep rockin' it out girl :smile:
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    Come up with a plan and stick to it! write down weekly, bi weekly or monthly goals then what you will do to reach those goals ( how many days will you workout, how many cals you'll eat etc.) Train hard and eat clean!! If I can do this so you can you guys!
    **DROPS MOUTH*** How and what did you do to get amazing results like this! Awesome. Can you shared some tips
  • ZambiNan
    ZambiNan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look awesome, so strong!!
  • mswonderwoman78
    Options
    Almost there!

PicsArt_1347512294599.jpg

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally just said "WOW" out loud! lol.. amazing job you look freakin incredible and NOT 'skinny" but strong and lean muscle tone .. u freakin rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL so did I. She looks great!
  • Dandawa
    Options
    I am delighted once again that someone takes the time to post such amazing photos. I am wishing for those results and working out so much and so hard and eating right I can not wait for those type photos I too think it is so great to see a female not only down to the weight you are but so strong. Way to go. Now how many months was this I must look and see.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!