5ft8, down 30 pounds. DAMN RIGHT.

Options
13»

Replies

• Pigpug100
    Options
    Well Done! You look great! Thanks for the inspiration for to continue to work hard for awesome results like yours.
  • ladybug114
    ladybug114 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft8 and 18 years old. My weight loss journey has started last december and I'm finally seing results! I came across an old pic from last summer and was kind of choked. Thought I'd share it with you guys. Not 100% happy yet but I'm getting there!

http://i.imgur.com/gdm9A.jpg ---That's the link haha I have no idea how to post pictures here...

Thank you for the inspiration! Your starting weight is 5 lbs less than what I am now and my goal is 145, and I'm also 5'8". It's crazy to see what I could look like when I'm done losing... Awesome job! :)
  • BARBY1956
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous and so healthy. Not to mention happier. Great job.:happy:
  • mkrainville7409
    mkrainville7409 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    good job
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    you look great and so so happy :)
  • Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your success!!!! :bigsmile: Great job!!!!
  • YessPixie
    Options
    Thank you everyone it means alot xx gotta love the MFP family!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job well done
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Its so funny how mad you look in your heavy pic. LOL. Great job! You look lovely.
  • PrettyUgly18
    PrettyUgly18 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!! i'm 168 right now and i want to lose 30 pounds. on the weight lose plan i'm on i should lose it by december, losing 2 pounds a week. why do you think it took you a bit longer, any tips?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!