• jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome!

Oh hayy jmull, nice ticker!
  • floridachikk
    floridachikk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Way to stick to your goals. Your hard work is definitely paying off.
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great results! I am most impressed by how much your BF decreased.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look great...Is that V-Cut I see...HOT.....Great job!
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Impressive cut to say the least. Great job!
  • lbigham1
    Options
    Wow! Awesome work! WTG!
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    Thanks everyone... It's been a tough road, but nothing worthwhile is ever easy.

I'm pretty OCD by nature and this program intensified that. I have followed every work out, supplement plan and meal plan like it was gospel.

The diet has been pretty simple actually. I eliminated all simple carbs replacing them with complex carbs(brown rice, sweet potatoes, whole grain pasta, broccoli), consume only lean proteins(chicken breast, tiliapia, lean red meat occasionally). Also eliminated all dairy, fruit, and alcohol. Water, coffee(black), Green Tea only.

I eat 7-9 meals a day ensuring a serving of protein and complex carbs, and will replace 2-3 meals with protein shakes depending on my appetite on a given day. Usually depends on the what the workout for the day is. I eat anywhere between 1200 - 1800 calories a day... ensuring to take in at least 200 grams of protein, almost not fat except for what is found in the food itself. And I drink between 1 and 2 gallons of water a day.

I workout 7 days a week 4-5 days of cardio and weight training and 2-3 days of cardio only depending on the program day. A typical workout day sees about 450-700 calories burned off via exercise.

I take a supplement stack that complements the diet and just get up every morning with a picture in my head that I'm trying to paint every day.

Thanks again for all the support! It drives a person to keep at it every single day!

bump for later read and motivation!
    btw you look awesome!!!! seriously no words!!
  • SocWkrBee
    Options
    That's amazing!!! The hardest part of this for me has been finding a plan and then sticking to it. You are proof that if one does that it can work!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great job...you also took some years off...you look younger!!!
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! You look fantastic!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! Look at those hips, yikes! Watch out! Lol.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's some major transforming bud. Some great stomach/ab toning. keep it up!!!
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great motivation! You look awesome! Hard work pays off.
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    amazing job way to go!
  • blewis1984
    blewis1984 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Tony, would you mind posting an example of your daily diet? Thanks in advance.
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing transformation! Keep up the hard work! I bet after 5 weeks of intensity your abs will really start showing!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!