Starting Turbo Fire Monday!

Options
I am starting Turbo Fire monday September 20, 2012 and I WILL FINISH IT this time! No excuses no bull! Anyone else want to join in?

Replies

• supersmiles11
    supersmiles11 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    purely out of interest what is Turbo fire?
  • hopejones28
    Options
    I started Monday Sept 10 for the first time and I LOVE it! So, I'm with ya sister :smile:
  • hopejones28
    Options
    Turbo Fire is a workout program created by fitness instructor Chalene Johnson. www.teambeachbody.com will give you more info. It's a really fast paced and FUN intense cardio workout.
  • tru2rt
    tru2rt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sounds good hopejones28....you can add me as a friend and we track each other! I always do much better with someone else "watching" over me! LOL!

And roseycheeks i am actually a coach for beachbody so hit me up if you want more information! Did P90x and found it to be a little too much for me so starting with Turbo Fire!

I have about 40 lbs to lose but the most important thing for me is to finally make this a life decision and stick to it!
  • supersmiles11
    Options
    Thanks for the answer :-) I'll have a nosey!
  • supersmiles11
    Options
    Ah cool thanks! Having a wee look now but seems to be American. Is that right? Just I live in UK
  • abouck
    abouck Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire this past Monday September 17th. The week before I completed the 5 day inferno plan. Would love to have some Turbo Fire buddies!
  • msperkey3
    msperkey3 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    A little FIRE 60 is what I did today~ I think that's my favorite of them all...ya will love her energy and the music!