coffee

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    shooot Beth...notice I said BETH lol....I wish I could have a cup now....:sad: I'd be up for hours and hours and hours....hey it is Friday night...woo hoo....na......then the mind starts racing in bed thinking about every problem ever known to man...sigh...NEVERMIND! lol Enjoy yours though!!!:drinker:

hugs!
    Ali
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Ali -- :laugh:

My all time favorite coffee is chocolate raspberry mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    :drinker: :drinker: <
    me when it's been brewed
  • ali106
    Ali w/out coffee :grumble:

Ali w/ coffee :laugh:

I love it love it love it....and I am down to one big cup in the am when I wake...and maybe a small cup at work, like an iced blueberry w/ skim milk mmmmm blueberry coffee!!!....I use fat free french van. creamer in the morning and used to use splenda but now just nada the cream makes it sweet enough...ooooo I can't wait for morning to have my java!!!! I also have non fat frees that I use sparingly because I LOVE THEM...coconut cream, chocolate raspberry, marshmallow mocha....OH and my allllllll time fav which is only out during the winter months:grumble:......
    :heart: PEPPERMINT MOCHA!!!!:heart: (if this site had sound...you'd have just heard a choir of angels!!!) lol

hugs!:drinker:
    Ali

I love peppermint mochas! Ali..get out of my head!!!!!!! AHHHH!! lol

Tell me about it LMBO....um but if you're going to stick around...will you kick those I want Ice cream at midnight thoughts outta there LOL....those are some toughies! :noway:

hugs! when we meet one day...peppermint mochas....then shoe shopping....going to hear Banks buddies band...and lets not forget all the yum yum meals we'll share and those mango margaritas....or mmm COSMOS!!!

oh I better stop I went from wanting coffee to wanting a drink...not good! lol
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Oh man, speaking of seasonal coffee... the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks are amazing. I get so excited on the first day of fall to run down to the Starbucks a few doors down and order one. YUMMY!

Uh oh, now I have a craving for the pumpkin spice goodness and I couldn't get one if I wanted one right now!! :grumble:
  • ali106
    Ali -- :laugh:

My all time favorite coffee is chocolate raspberry mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    :drinker: :drinker: <
    me when it's been brewed

I'll drink to that!!! lol....me if you share some w/ me........:bigsmile:

hugs!
    Ali
  • ali106
    Oh man, speaking of seasonal coffee... the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks are amazing. I get so excited on the first day of fall to run down to the Starbucks a few doors down and order one. YUMMY!

Uh oh, now I have a craving for the pumpkin spice goodness and I couldn't get one if I wanted one right now!! :grumble:

oh yes girl!!!! good one!!! and the gingerbread...AND THE PEPPERMINT MOCHA!!!! well at least there is some things to love about the winter right?!!! lol
    hugs!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Ali w/out coffee :grumble:

Ali w/ coffee :laugh:

I love it love it love it....and I am down to one big cup in the am when I wake...and maybe a small cup at work, like an iced blueberry w/ skim milk mmmmm blueberry coffee!!!....I use fat free french van. creamer in the morning and used to use splenda but now just nada the cream makes it sweet enough...ooooo I can't wait for morning to have my java!!!! I also have non fat frees that I use sparingly because I LOVE THEM...coconut cream, chocolate raspberry, marshmallow mocha....OH and my allllllll time fav which is only out during the winter months:grumble:......
    :heart: PEPPERMINT MOCHA!!!!:heart: (if this site had sound...you'd have just heard a choir of angels!!!) lol

hugs!:drinker:
    Ali

I love peppermint mochas! Ali..get out of my head!!!!!!! AHHHH!! lol

Tell me about it LMBO....um but if you're going to stick around...will you kick those I want Ice cream at midnight thoughts outta there LOL....those are some toughies! :noway:

hugs! when we meet one day...peppermint mochas....then shoe shopping....going to hear Banks buddies band...and lets not forget all the yum yum meals we'll share and those mango margaritas....or mmm COSMOS!!!

oh I better stop I went from wanting coffee to wanting a drink...not good! lol

Sounds like a plan girl!!
  • Texas_Candy
    Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member
    Your baby is precious, Candy. :sad: I miss babies. Mine are 9 and up.

Thank you, I must admit she is a beauty.
  • Texas_Candy
    Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member

oh yes girl!!!! good one!!! and the gingerbread...AND THE PEPPERMINT MOCHA!!!! well at least there is some things to love about the winter right?!!! lol
    hugs!

You guys are right up my alley. I crave Pumpkin Spice all year. LOVE IT!
  • ali106
    sometimes....like when I can't get those flavors anymore ie NOW....I want to write a note to these coffee makers and say...WHY do flavors that we love have to be SEASONAL! I'll buy them all year ...I promise!!! I'm hooked...ya got me...I surrender!!! lol...ya think it will work?????:tongue:
  • beautifulbay
    probably not :grumble: That's why they do it

I also looove good ol fashioned hazelnut coffee yummy
  • I did some searching and found that evapurated milk has much less cals than creamer.170 cals in a half cup(Im not shure how to convert that but Im shure someone can)I could NEVER give up my coffee so jog in place and DRINK UP!!!Allso you might want to try honey as a suggar sub it takes a bit to get use to but it works,I recomend the raw stuff .:drinker::drinker: :drinker:
  • beautifulbay
    I like evaporated milk in my coffee too...but I forget about it most of the time :smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    I'm not a coffee drinker but love my tea. I use sugar but wanted to cut down on it. I usually have 3 tsp. so I cut it down to 2.5 tsp. and now I'm down to 2 tsp. of sugar. So I was thinking if you gradually cut down your cream in small steps like that it might help you. Just a thought hope it helps:happy:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Cannot live w/out the java. :noway: I drink a lot and I drink it all day. :drinker: I use 2 percent milk but I measure it in the morning and use it all day. No sugar for me tho. :tongue: mmmmmmm COFFEE:happy:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    OK, ya'll are going to have to come for coffee tomorrow morning (heck it's already that) and I'll serve you my fresh roasted (in my hot air popcorn popper) Kenya AA. You'll be hooked for life and it's sooooooo good it doesn't even need sugar and creamer (but I use cream anyway because something has to cool it down or I will burn my mouth.):laugh: :laugh:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    I have black coffee. Sometimes DD ice coffee with cream.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ali106
    I did some searching and found that evapurated milk has much less cals than creamer.170 cals in a half cup(Im not shure how to convert that but Im shure someone can)I could NEVER give up my coffee so jog in place and DRINK UP!!!Allso you might want to try honey as a suggar sub it takes a bit to get use to but it works,I recomend the raw stuff .:drinker::drinker: :drinker:

My husband is Spanish and his mom got me into the evaporated milk...if I don't have my flavor coffee...I love my evaporated milk!!! especially with hard core espresso!! yum!

they have skim evaporated too that I use to make hearty pumpkin soup and hmmm I may just try that out and see!

hugs!!!
    Ali :drinker:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    I did some searching and found that evapurated milk has much less cals than creamer.170 cals in a half cup(Im not shure how to convert that but Im shure someone can)I could NEVER give up my coffee so jog in place and DRINK UP!!!Allso you might want to try honey as a suggar sub it takes a bit to get use to but it works,I recomend the raw stuff .:drinker::drinker: :drinker:

My husband is Spanish and his mom got me into the evaporated milk...if I don't have my flavor coffee...I love my evaporated milk!!! especially with hard core espresso!! yum!

they have skim evaporated too that I use to make hearty pumpkin soup and hmmm I may just try that out and see!

hugs!!!
    Ali :drinker:

They also use squeeze out of the tube sweetened condensed milk in their coffee.... but that's wayyyyy to sweet for me.
  • ali106
    ya that's too sweet for me too Beth! lol ick!!!
This discussion has been closed.