Things that makes you question humanity...

Options
1235»

Replies

• annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    How recently Earth found a new solar system with a planet that can possibly have life (there might be a moon orbiting it which could have enough gravitational pull to support life-form!)

in case you were wondering... HELL YES i believe in other beings outside of our planet! Dont even get me started.... :happy:

but earth related---- i hate all the violence nowadays. murderers, rapists, liars, cheaters... on and on...
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Most things.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    This Thread! If someone is so Shallow that those 3 things makes one question HUMANITY, then wars over oil, Slavery, and Starvation have no meaning or chance for healing with this generation.

trying to avoid topics that are pretty obvious....

more of mine:
    1) people thinking Mc Donalds covers all the food groups, therefore anything from the menu is healthy.
    2) the above, plus rationalizing that since it covers all food groups, their super sized pepsi is cancelled out
    3) guys' pants hanging off their *kitten*
    4) women REFUSING to sweat at a gym
    5) adolescent kids dressed like adults....ie too small miniskirts, booty shorts, etc....
    6) txtng lyke dis cuz eye cnt reed dis......(now that I noticed my spelling error in my first post and subject....>.<)