One area stuck?

Options
I've been doing MFP for about a month and a half now and I've lost 15 pounds. Because of how over weight I am right now I'm more just doing cardio work outs. I burn anywhere between 450 and 600 calories a day 4 to 5 days a week. My goal is when I get to a certain weight to get a gym membership and work on strength training, but I'm finding that while other areas are seeming a little smaller my muffin top area seems to be the same. I was wondering if others, when they were first starting, had one area that took longer than the others? When did you start seeing a difference in that one area?

Replies

• questiontheanswers
    Options
    Yep! I have some areas that look MUCH better and some that have been slower to show a change. Unfortunately, you don't lose weight/fat uniformly from all areas. Keep on keeping on, though - you will start to see a difference there in time! :wink:
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    From everything I've read, it seems the fat on our abdomens are the last to go. Which of course SUCKS. I've noticed my feet look thinner.. the heck.. I don't care about my feet! LOL