Down 37.5 pounds

Options
I have lost 37.5 pounds so far! I am 5 feet, 3 inches tall and started at 222. I now weigh 184.5. My first goal is 160, but I may try to go to 150. I started MFP after I had already lost a few pounds.

What I am doing: 1200 calories, 75 carbs, 100 grams of protein. Those are the nutrition goals established by my doctor. I have insulin resistance, so the carb watching is a must. My doctor also adjusted medications that were prohibiting weight loss and got my thyroid medication at the right level again. I also exercise vigorously about four days of the week.

I do not have any body shots to share yet, but here is a face comparison.

The reason I am sharing this is because your success stories have helped me so much along the way so far. I thought, "Why not share my own success?"

MFP has been so helpful. And while I rarely participate in the forums, I gather strength and ideas from all of your posts. So thank you, thank you, thank you!

P.S. I hope this picture works because I always see that people struggle with it. LOL.

24764503_8218.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!