Creepy Friend Requests....

Options

Replies

• Bigstupid
    Bigstupid Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Can't type any out here! I sent one today....that said "Can I have you?". He accepted.

It just struck me funny that everyone is telling about the ones they received and you are proudly planting your creep flag by showing the ones you send.

/salute
  • wendybrat75
    wendybrat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I never receive creepy friend requests.
  • EmilyJaneRigali
    Options
    i have never received any creepy requests. i've actually only received like 5 friend requests ever and they were people that i talked to in the community section. so... yeah, i don't get many people trying to be friends with me.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I haven't turned anyone down yet...not the blank ones, not the boring ones, not the shy ones, definitely not the creepy ones...guess I'm just too easy...
  • LaurenLite
    Options
    Ha! I wish. As it is, I jump around like a schoolgirl when I get one at all!

I'm sending you a FR so you can jump around like a giddy school girl.... it just SOUNDS like fun. ^_^
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    i need some creepers in my life

You got me! :)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I don't know about creepy, but all the FR's with naked snapshots have to stop....

Why, did you run out of snapshots to send? :laugh:
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Wow..I must be doing something wrong...I never get creepy friend requests. I feel strangely left out.... :grumble:
  • Ginnyesq
    Options
    Ha! I wish. As it is, I jump around like a schoolgirl when I get one at all!

I tried to add you but accidentally sent a message. I hope that isn't creepy.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Can't type any out here! I sent one today....that said "Can I have you?". He accepted.

It just struck me funny that everyone is telling about the ones they received and you are proudly planting your creep flag by showing the ones you send.

/salute

she is Special
  • deadbambi
    Options
    I get atleast 5 a day. The requests themselves normally aren't creepy, it's the people they're coming from.

same here. usually they don' t even include a message, but it's the fact that a 60 year old man taking a mirror pic in his bathroom wants to friend a 19 year old girl. LOL.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    i have never received any creepy requests. i've actually only received like 5 friend requests ever and they were people that i talked to in the community section. so... yeah, i don't get many people trying to be friends with me.

It's the baby changing table in your profile picture. It screams "I hang out in Wal Mart bathrooms".
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I haven't gotten any. Maybe I need a sexier profile pic...the pink hair probably scares people off. Mission accomplished :wink:
  • danimal5867
    Options
    I now feel really bad about myself because I haven't gotten a single creepy friend request.

I guess it's my own fault. I'm the middle aged white guy...I'm supposed to be the creepy one.

I think the point here is that if you don't receive the creepy ones, you must be sending them.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i need some creepers in my life

You got me! :)
    I sent you a request I thought we where friends but I guess not anymore?
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I now feel really bad about myself because I haven't gotten a single creepy friend request.

I guess it's my own fault. I'm the middle aged white guy...I'm supposed to be the creepy one.

:laugh: Thanks for my giggle for the day!
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I feel like every FR I send with a message sounds creepy, and I never get surprised when people don't accept. I am actually not that creepy, as a matter of fact I consider myself somewhat ordinary and boring....which is probably another reason why people rarely accept my FR....*sigh*
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you are all creepy - just kidding. But really don't judge books by their covers.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I've never gotten a creepy friend request (:sad: ) lol
    Really, I don't want to see some strange guys penis. Apparently there are plenty of guys who are proud of them lol. (why is it always the guys?? - I've never gotten a creepy message from a girl).

Pretty much same for me,
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I'm creep free so far. No apparent weirdos on m FL and no freaky/creepy messages either.