I'm New... And I'd like to meet you!! :D

Options
Hellooo, I'm new and don't have any friends losing weight so I thought I'd sign up here and meet some dieters and let the positivity and support inspire my losses!! x

Hope to hear from you soon,

Zoe x

Replies

• skibarules
    Options
    New too & would love some more friends too!
    send request to get the support started!:happy:
  • reneeeeeh
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • kakes1138
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and still trying to figure everything out. I have heard some great things about the wed site, so as long as we stay focused on our goal, I'm sure we will do good.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I have been here a while. Love to help!
  • amysweet01
    Options
    Dieting is the worst but at least you have others that know what you are going through and are glad to be there for you.
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    i am always happy to have new friends. feel free to add me if you like and welcome, you will LOVE it here!!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP. I would love to be in your support circle :)
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    I'm Kate, 19 & want more friends to support me & for me to do the same! :)

Feel free to add!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Zoe! You've found a wonderful place to get healthy and meet people of all shapes, sizes and walks of life! :)

Welcome to MFP!
  • sleeplesslions
    sleeplesslions Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Welcome to MFP :) Feel free to add me!
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I will do my best to encourage you! I've been here a while and had some success, so I like to think I have a handle on this, lol. Good luck on your weight loss journey with MFP. Remember this is not a DIET, but a life style change!
  • ralphr829
    Options
    Hi..thanks for the greetings..new myself..1 week..not a whole lot of progress but will have to admit keeping track of what I eat is very interesting..I feel will help in the long run..once again thanks for your note..by the way my name is Ralph
  • lifeisjustadream
    Options
    Me too, let's support each other add me.:):smile:
  • brunette_gurl_66
    brunette_gurl_66 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    U can add me if you'd like
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There is a ton of motivated people on here. I don't have many friends on here either. If anyone wants to add me, feel free. I'm following the P90X fitness program and my own diet plan.