Finally signed up

Options
O.k. I am new here too. No pictures to load currently. I have slowly put on 15 extra (on top of the 20 extra I already had) this year. Lots of life events/stress, don't we all have those. This site is wonderful! Now if I can just stay with it. (I agree with so many others that just logging in everyday and writing everything down will be the most difficult part. I also would like to run a 1/2 marathon in november and am up to 3 miles if anyone has any pointers. thanks for all of the wonderful posts! looking forward to the encouragement.

T

Replies

• tschmitt2002
    Options
    O.k. I am new here too. No pictures to load currently. I have slowly put on 15 extra (on top of the 20 extra I already had) this year. Lots of life events/stress, don't we all have those. This site is wonderful! Now if I can just stay with it. (I agree with so many others that just logging in everyday and writing everything down will be the most difficult part. I also would like to run a 1/2 marathon in november and am up to 3 miles if anyone has any pointers. thanks for all of the wonderful posts! looking forward to the encouragement.

T
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome, glad you are here! MFP and the people are awesome!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP. Best wishes on your goals. And Yes this is an awesome siste.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Great infomation, tools and support. Best i have come across anyways. Congratulations on your fitness goals..... Awesome!!!!!!!! You already inspire me! :flowerforyou: Thank You.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I'll bump all the jogger posts for you.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Check the topics for May 14 MFP Runners Club. Lots of great gals on there training for marathons.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome! That's a major accomplishment being able to run that far, awesome :) You'll love it here we have lots of fun! I think the logging of the food is great, I love it! Half the time I log it in b4 I even take a bite. It feels good to be actively doing something about the weight :)
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome Twin!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do! ;)
  • tschmitt2002
    Options
    Thank you so much! I will check out the post!!!!!
  • tschmitt2002
    Options
    Welcome! That's a major accomplishment being able to run that far, awesome :) You'll love it here we have lots of fun! I think the logging of the food is great, I love it! Half the time I log it in b4 I even take a bite. It feels good to be actively doing something about the weight :)

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I need to be logging in food before I eat so I don't go... OMG I ate that!!!! I agree being proactive is better than what I have been (denial). Looking forward to the community board. Beautiful baby!
  • tschmitt2002
    Options
    Check the topics for May 14 MFP Runners Club. Lots of great gals on there training for marathons.

I will! Thanks for the heads up. Great quote. How many calories are in a live toad anyway? I guess it depends on how you cook it. :^). Thanks again!!!!