In your 20's with an OPEN diary?!

Options

Replies

• crysfleming
    Options
    I just turned 20 and I am newer to this site.
    I have been logging my food and what exercise I do and I felt embarrassed some days but just went with it...
    Then I saw your post and thought," How annoying to make it private!!" So I checked my settings before I commented here and realized mine has been private this whole time.
    Whoops.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, and I'm 23 :)
  • Iarrod
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 24.. and I THINK I have an open diary. Feel free to add me!!
    Good luck to us all!!! =)
  • marvelscale
    Options
    21, mine's open and I log almost daily no matter how well or badly I did :P
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    Options
    Bump
  • StevenLongtin
    Options
    Age 25
    Weight 288 (down from 310)
    Diary is Open, I feel I'm fairly knowledgable when it comes to food, fitness, and why you should do it all. My biggest problem was finding the right way to execute it. I found my way, I hired a trainer, he's teaching me the ropes, in turn I teach and talk amongst my friends, wanna be one? I don't post often but I do leave a good example. My life is changing for the better and I feel anyone's life can if they so will it. All it takes is a lot of hard work and the determination to see it through to the end (which is over 80 years away for me, hah!) Anyone is free to add me up.

Cheers!

I should clarify I don't comment often, I post food and exercise daily! sorry about that, still light headed from the gym! lol
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    WHASSUP!?
  • sleeplesslions
    sleeplesslions Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm 21 and have an open diary! Log everything daily!
  • natbeach
    Options
    23, open, diary, add me i love new friends!!
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Mines open. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! Haven't had time to post in the last few days, but just go back a little and you'll see my log. I eat similar things everyday, but it can vary greatly on the weekend.

I'll be quitting one of my jobs in a few weeks to attend classes, then I should have a bit more time to stay up to date.

Anyone can feel free to add me if they want! :)
  • MissB0949
    MissB0949 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    25 with an open diary. Not always the healthiest. You will see lots of fast food but I try to stay between 1200-1300 cals a day. Feel free to add.
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    20, vegan, 5'2, eating 1300-1600 :)
  • kelleyp31
    Options
    I'm 22 with an open diary, eating pretty healthy since I have a lot to lose but feel free to add me! Trying to stay between 1200-1450 cals a day
  • namari
    namari Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    27 with an open diary (last week is a really bad example as have stomach bug and can't keep much down / lack of appetite)
    When i can eat again should go back to healthy balanced food :)
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    23 with an open diary, I log everything including exercise, I aim to eat about half of my exercise calories back but don't always, anyone can feel free to add me!
  • AmandaMonster
    AmandaMonster Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i'm 24 and mine is open to friends. i log every day. you can add me if you'd like to :)
  • Frenchyken89
    Frenchyken89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 23 with an Open to Friends diary. Mind you I'm not that great at counting calories yet-still kinda new to this whole thing. :-)
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 25 with an open diary.
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    18 with an open diary *shrug* :)