Becca's Ripped in 30 Results (PICS)

Options
Okay. I posted this a few days ago, but I didn't know how to add pics to the post. If anyone is wondering what Ripped in 30 is, it is a 20 minute workout created by Jillian Michaels (from the Biggest Loser) that consists of 4 workouts done progressively each week for 4 weeks (each level per week), and includes cardio, strength training and ab workouts. Many people start with the 30 Day Shred, and then do Ripped in 30. I didn't know about the Shred until I had already started RI30, but I am currently doing the Shred and did Day 4 of the first level today. I also alternate Kickboxing FastFix (another Jillian workout) every other day.

Anyways, here are my results from Aug 13 - Sept 10... *** LESS THAN ONE MONTH!! I did 19 total workouts with this video, and mainly ate her Diet plan that came with the video, but ate my own "healthy" diet too. My calories equal up to 1600 per day, but most of the time i keep them at or less 1400.

a4656c53.jpg
c3abc5f6.jpg
cd5f9f77.jpg

Replies

• PisceanDream224
    Options
    I need to resize them... Sorry I didn't see a preview before hand...
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    You did great!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Thank you! I couldn't believe how much my stomach had flattened out! I can't wait to see my results from the Shred and Kickboxing FastFix! :)
  • cmacohio1975
    cmacohio1975 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wow! nice results! I am currently on week 2, just did day 2 tonight of Ripped in 30. I have never done a Jillian workout before and this one is kicking my butt! I took measurements Sept 2nd, and I plan to do each week for a full 7 days with one rest day (so 8 days per "week"). So it will take me over a month. I didn't lose any weight last week.... so I am hoping this week I will see the scale move a bit. I am not following her diet plan but I am on MFP doing 1200 cals plus eating excercise cals back. Feel free to add me!! great job once again!!! very motivating!
  • LooneyBruni
    LooneyBruni Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good job.
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What great results!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    wow! nice results! I am currently on week 2, just did day 2 tonight of Ripped in 30. I have never done a Jillian workout before and this one is kicking my butt! I took measurements Sept 2nd, and I plan to do each week for a full 7 days with one rest day (so 8 days per "week"). So it will take me over a month. I didn't lose any weight last week.... so I am hoping this week I will see the scale move a bit. I am not following her diet plan but I am on MFP doing 1200 cals plus eating excercise cals back. Feel free to add me!! great job once again!!! very motivating!

Thank you! It is a rough workout! I didn't care for Week 2 as much, but LOVED week 3! It was more "strength" based during the 3rd week, and I still couldn't finish the Table Top Tricep dips at the end of the week, but I thnk that is where I got the most results, too. I lost 3 lbs the first week, maybe 1/2 lb the second, 1.5 the 3rd, and 3 the last week (even during TOM)!!! It was worth it. I also could only do 15 seconds of the cardio each the first week, and now I am doing 2 whole minutes without having a hard time. I still breathe a little heavy, but I could go more time for sure! :)
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Thank you!! :)
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    wow you look great! what a difference!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Thanks! I was able to resize the others, but just added on the middle pic because I think I can see it more in that one...
  • Breyna_10
    Options
    Awesome job .... Congrats.!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow that's good u look good
  • questiontheanswers
    Options
    WOW!!! What a huge difference - you did great!
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a big difference in your stomach, but I also noticed your bum! Definitely much tighter and uplifted after the 4 weeks of training. Very nicely done. Congratulations on your success - and I'm sure you'll continue to see them as you continue. :O)
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    Impressive results. Keep up the good work. Please keep us posted as to your results. Good luck
  • banks89202
    Options
    You look GREAT! good job!!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    awesome work!! You look amazing, and the difference in your tummy area is outstanding!
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results in such a short period of time. Keep it up! I may have to check out that program.
  • marissafree2
    marissafree2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have noted in other people's posts that they didn't like week 2 either. Neither do I! I am thinking of skipping to week 3 soon. It's funny how your weight loss stalled at that point, too. I found that without my sticky yoga mat, the moves flow way easier. Any other tips or tricks for week 2 or the DVD in general? Thanks!
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Those pictures made my jaw drop! I can't believe how baggy that tank is on you now! Great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!