I need some fitnesspal friends!! Please add me

Options
Ive had MFP for a while but I've never had any friends on it so it's a bit lonely. I'd love
To have some friends on it so it feels more like a network than a food diary :( I'd be more than happy to support your "diet" journey by means of encouragement and positive words!

Replies

• jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I love adding new people, I log on daily, feel free to add me x
  • thescottishone
    thescottishone Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have only been on here for a couple of weeks so quite low on the friends numbers too!
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • enjoybmw
    enjoybmw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have a lot of friends so add me. I log daily!!!
  • shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me if you would like more friends. I am logging daily and will help where I can
  • HeatherSLosinIt
    HeatherSLosinIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Same here. I am 31, mother of 3, and just starting out (about 2 weeks in). Would love to have you. Will gladly help out any way I can!
  • smp0723
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    Request Sent!!

Here for motivation and encouragement!! :-)
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I am basically on every day and have been on for over 260 days in a row!
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd love to have more MFP Friends, my list has twindled since Nov 11! Feel free to add me!!
  • Tracenspace
    Tracenspace Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I have a few friends but they aren't very active lol This is my second go with myfitnesspal. I lost 20 lbs the first time but I gained it all back when I quit logging and exercising. Still, I know that it works! I'm determined to stay on track this time. I would love to have supportive friends and I can be a very supportive friend.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (and that goes for anyone)! I log daily, diary is open for friends, and I like to support and motivate my friends!
  • beccalynn1981
    beccalynn1981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!! Looking forward to getting to know you! I don't have many friends from here either, it's nice to get motivation & support even from complete stangers....
  • EricaRuns27
    EricaRuns27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request too! I started out just logging, & had no friends then stopped.
    This is my second go round also. I log daily also, & will encourage u too!
    Anyone else can feel free to add me also. It's great to see other people on here with goals like you!
  • SheriBishop
    Options
    I'm here every day, add me