Question about what time of the day to weigh

Options
I got on the Wii board to weigh myself i have lost about 30 pounds since November and I had GAINED five pounds. And it said that your weight can fluctuate during the day. So what is the best time of the day to weigh. Maybe i didn't gain five pounds I weighed that time at 8 pm and usually weigh about 11 am in the morning

Replies

• veganmommy04
    Options
    well, i know for me, i always weight first thing in the morning, actually i try to wait around and see if i have to use the restroom and then wiegh, i also weigh w/ no clothing on. in my brain every little bit off helps lol.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Agree with veganmomm04. Also, make sure your Wii board is on a flat, hard surface. Carpet or rugs can throw off the scale and your weight measurement.
  • jjwilsn
    Options
    I don't think it matters what time you weigh--what's the most important is that once you set a time, make sure you weigh in at the same time each time.
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    I weight myself every Friday am (530) right after I wake up and use the bathroom and before my shower.

Consistency is key.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Everyone is right, the key is to weigh yourself at the same time every week (or day). Your weight can fluctuate throughout the day.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    always the same time or near....but how often is up to you