145 pounds gone and a whole lotta muscle added!

Options

Replies

• Maximumresults
    Options
    I always look at it that each and every moment I do something right, its a moment that I am closer to my goal than the moment before. Nobody can stop you, you decide your destiny in this area of life.
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Your story seriously brought tears to my eyes. It's amazing what people can do when they decide - FOR REAL - it's time to change. Although I have never been a very large woman, I am truly inspired by your courage and determination. Thanks for sharing!

P.S. I wish I could see the before/after pics!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Job well done!!!!!! You look great!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Great work.
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    before and afters are in this thread
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Awsome post! Thank you for sharing. You have made it a lifestyle change and that is what made you succeed. Congrats! You are a great inspiration!
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the amazing job your doing... Keep up your hard work!
  • retrosandy1
    Options
    Thankyou for your wonderful post. You are an inspiration ! thanks !! And congrats on losing all that weight and making a change for the better ! WTG SUPERSTAR !! WOOT !
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    e942d3fa.jpg

e5067c7f.jpg

09d693b4.jpg

8ac1a1d3.jpg

9a2bbd5b.jpg

4feba973.jpg

455b65b4.jpg

232c9620.jpg

ed8dbbb1.jpg

bc9311ff.jpg

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING! homina homina! thank you for your amazing story (again--i've already posted here but had to come back to see pics) and for sharing visual proof of your inspirational results!!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    you guys are all helping me to the next level..really appreciate the encouragement!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    lost another half pound today, it all adds up! LETS GO!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Amazing Amazing AMAZING! So very inspiring ~ Congratulations!!!!!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    thanks so much...146 lbs down as of this morning..headed for 150 lbs down with full ab column
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Options
    Outstanding work!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! You should be so proud!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Congratulations.
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing your story ~ I can really associate to the part you were talking about your friend Jason and how great it must feel like being like someone like him. I used to be a Jason and Im working to get back to that. Thanks for reminding us there's folks like you/us who can succeed! <3
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You know... I've been looking for someone like you!

I really wanted to hear from someone who went from morbidly obese to physically fit and how long it took them. I only started 18 months ago, but I get discouraged often because I am not yet where I want to be. I have to remind myself that this was never going to be a quick fix! 13 years is a long time to work for something, but you deserve all those good feelings that you have about yourself now. You are absolutely amazing and truly inspiring! Thank you so much for posting this!!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    I actually lost 138 lbs in my first year thirteen years ago...but have had so many ups and downs in between...it took a good while to develop a healthy lifestyle and not do the extremes of dieting and exercise. At one point I had put back on almost 75 pounds...I've been fighting and I'm not going back!
  • pickle_button
    pickle_button Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm sure people still whisper when you walk into a room *but in a good way :) I admire your dedication, and know how hard it is to make good decisions, when it's so much easier to have a bowl of chips and mope. Amazing job... good luck with everything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!