What would your perfect 'food day' be if...

Options
2»

Replies

• EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - large Mocha Cooler from costa with a blueberry muffin

Lunch - chocolate brownies with chocolate ice-cream and chocolate sprinkles

Afternoon snack - a mars bar (or 3....)

Dinner - Perfectly medium rare beef wellington followed by a monster sized chocolate fuge sundae

...yea I like chocolate a little bit....

ETA: I MISSED KFC!!! A late evening snack of KFC is required in my perfect day!! Zinger Tower burger and hot wings!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Willpower means I won't have a perfect food day since I'll either stop at having one bite or not eat any of it.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    mmm

Breakfast - croissants (note plural) with cream cheese, preserves, full-fat chai ETA and BACON - I have forgotten about bacon ...

Lunch - fresh crusty bread with lashings of butter, chicken and salad with creme fraiche - oh and another full fat chai

Dinner - skip dinner, straight to desserts, lots of cheesecakes, cream, chocolate, affagato, lemon pie - washed down with liberal amounts of wine

think I am missing FAT!!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Denver Omelette
    Lunch: A hearty BLT with an banana
    Dinner: Steak, baked potato w/salsa, salad w/Blue Cheese dressing; And a craft beer of some kind to wash it down.

This assumes I'll be getting in a 20-30 mile bike that day, too. If no bike, then Italian dressing instead.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mon/tues/wed of this week...

Didn't get enough calcium yesterday.
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Champagne, who needs a starter

Lobster, rare chateaubriand, dauphenoise potatoes, asparagus. Accompanied by a very nice red, Chateau Thames Embankment

Cheese board with scottish rough oatcakes, grapes and a full bodied red.

Cortado/Macchiatto

Nothing else needed that day
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:

REALLY good smoked salmon on homemade bagel with cream cheese and chives with some fresh orange juice and two eggs overeasy (farm fresh) with a side of smoked bacon.

Lunch:

Homemade linguini with white wine clam sauce and fresh flaked parmesan cheese with a side of fresh italian bread drizzled with a nice olive oil and topped with a pinch of garlic and sea salt.

Dinner:

Beautiful 2" thick cut filet mignon cooked medium rare with a brazilian spice rub, side of red mashed potatoes with a little garlic and chives and fresh made irish butter, side of asparagus with well-made hollandaise sauce, and baked banana with thin layer of carmelized sugar with a drizzle of honey and cinnamon on top for dessert.

Yeah, I've never put much thought into this ;)

Can I join you PLEASE? :love:

Yup! The more the merrier!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    First I'd drive to my local apple orchard and pick fresh apples. Then I'd swing by the local farmers market and purchase all fresh produce. I'd go from there to the nearest forest where I'd fashion a spear out of wood and I'd fetch my own meat. On my way home I'd stop by every corn field and BURN THEM SH*TS TO THE GROUND SON, while cussing out the grain industry and flashing my own natural-foods gang signs (we wear earth-colored hats yo). With my remaining riches, I'd start another anti-dairy campaign to educate the masses on the dangers of milk.

Seriously though I'd probably eat buttloads of sushi.
  • Diotima73
    Options
    American breakfast
    Japanese lunch
    French dinner
    Scotch as a digestif

Train before breakfast, long rambling walks all day in cool weather, looking fabulous.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    It seems that most people have no idea what the point of this post was...

My perfect day would be oatmeal in the morning
    About a 500 calorie lunch, vegetarian, no dairy, oil, or butter.
    About a 500 cal dinner, vegetarian with no dairy, butter, or oil.
    A light snack after dinner, maybe some fruit.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    It seems that most people have no idea what the point of this post was...

My perfect day would be oatmeal in the morning
    About a 500 calorie lunch, vegetarian, no dairy, oil, or butter.
    About a 500 cal dinner, vegetarian with no dairy, butter, or oil.
    A light snack after dinner, maybe some fruit.

I disagree...when asked what my perfect food day was that would be it...the OP didnt ask what exercise would go with it. In an ideal world with plenty of time and money (as the OP said we have) and therefore no work to go to I'd burn off all calories I would love to consume and still have a deficit of 500 - 1000cals for the day :bigsmile:
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Bacon, Egg, Sausage, hash browns, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, fried slice, toast and a cup of tea with sugar.

Lunch: Toasted Brie and Bacon Pannini followed by a huge piece of banoffee pie.

Dinner: A bucket of KFC with barbeque beans and gravy
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    haha love it :)