Need Weight Loss Buddies!

Options
Hi, I've been on Myfitnesspal for a few months and I need some friends. Reply and I'll add you!

Thanks!

Replies

• IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm Isabel - I've only been on a few days, but it sure is nice to have friends!

Even if only to spice up my News Feed!! :P
  • amcmullan
    amcmullan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Im right there with ya! Feel free to add me !
  • yvonnemoore003
    Options
    I have been actively using MFP for a ween now and doing well. Feel free to add me.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I've been off and on MFP for awhile now but am getting serious again. Would love more friends and motivators!
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am need of some buddies also, so please add me. Thanks
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    I've been on here for 3 weeks please feel free to add me :)
  • semperfit1823
    Options
    ADD ME!
  • vjt1976
    Options
    Add me if you like! The more support the better :)
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP since January and have learned ALOT about myself and eating habbits through the WONDERFUL friends I have on here. Anyone feel free to add me and good luck to ALL of you!!!:happy:
  • SkinnyMini1416
    Options
    Hiya Im new also, first week in, add me could do with some positive people especially since as its weekend and that means I'll want wine :wink:
  • BossBich
    BossBich Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    you can add me..
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The support here keeps me motivated...the friends I've made here are priceless.
  • bevcherry15
    bevcherry15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there

You can add me if you want more friends, been on here alittle while and works well for me.

Keeping track and put everything down !! I was having problems recently weigh was just up/down up/down!! so went back to when I was doing well and read up what I'd been eating then and have put it back into practice and back on track again :-) good luck loosing the weight.

We are with you all the way

Bev :0)
  • Gmatthai
    Gmatthai Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am an 81 year old male who is trying to lose a few pounds, I have been using this program for 30 days and have lost 19.5 lbs. so far. I still have 50 lbs. to go. I can't believe this program is free, how do they make a profit?
  • Terree83
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add!
  • CallyBeth08
    CallyBeth08 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me! Lets motivate Each other!
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey add me... My name is Tara and I am here to WIN. I am serious about logging in daily and updating my diary. I try to work out daily for at least 30m each day.. on the weekends, I try to burn at least 1000 p/d. We can do this.
  • blueevertonchristine
    Options
    me too