Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
Tell me, how could Danelle be so dumb?

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I know. I am embarrassed to share the same name as her. Dan is an evil genius.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    Her face was priceless!

What irritates me is they act like they have never watched the show! You do what you gotta do!

Im really proud of little Ian! Dan is slick!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    HA!!!!! girl shouldnt believe Dan when he's lied to her so many times!!!!!

whew Dans gonna win this!!
  • Dub_D
    Options
    I watch the live feeds so have all the spoilers. I know who is in final 2.
  • Jan72002
    Options
    Could you 'spoil' me by sending a message?
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Please don't share here.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    UGH HATE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    For awhile, I thought this season was going to be a complete FAIL. Dan really saved the season for CBS. He really is a brilliant, but sick, player. However, not sure even if he is in the final two that he will win it. You got a glimpse of how bitter the jury is right now.

In my opinion, if Ian makes the final two he wins regardless of who he is against.

If Dan makes the final two against Dani, I think it could go either way. She just might luck out and win the thing.
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    YEAH I just kept saying WHY.... There is no way that she is that dumb... but apparently she is lol....
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options

PLEASE PLEASE send me a message... I"M DYING!!!!!!!!
  • Dub_D
    Options

Please don't share here.

I would never!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Please don't share here.

I would never!

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    YEAH I just kept saying WHY.... There is no way that she is that dumb... but apparently she is lol....

Dani being smart would be the biggest blindside of Big Brother history!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Dan is an evil genius but I do think he will take Danielle to the final 2 if the choice is his. One one hand you can dislike him but on the other he's doing what he set out to do as a coach and is actually taking one of his trainees to the finals with him. You have to love and respect him for that. Danielle doesn't have the nerve to play this game to win. She would have been toast long ago without Dan so major props to him for pulling her along so far.
  • Dub_D
    Options
    Dan is an evil genius but I do think he will take Danielle to the final 2 if the choice is his. One one hand you can dislike him but on the other he's doing what he set out to do as a coach and is actually taking one of his trainees to the finals with him. You have to love and respect him for that. Danielle doesn't have the nerve to play this game to win. She would have been toast long ago without Dan so major props to him for pulling her along so far.

Agree with everything you said. I was team Ian for the longest time, but Dan is just so good at the game it's hard not to be team Dan.
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I know who won Part 1 of HOH but I didnt think the other would be revealed til Sunday??

Dan is freaking brilliant.
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If Ian is in the final two, he'll beat out both Dan and Danielle. Dan's only chance at winning if he's in final two is to take Danielle, because honestly, what moves did she actually make on her own. The only thing she has going for her is that Dan has already won before.

And I've got to say - I was totally with Brittany last night. Frank is making it soooooo serious and making it personal. It is just a game. So Dan lied - so what? Frank was completely out of line with the whole "if you cheated on your husband" remark. What does that have to do with a game?

Can't wait for Sunday! :smile:
  • Dub_D
    Options
    Dan played an amazing game. He wants it more than anyone else, it's obvious. He used his head and did everything and anything he could do to get this far. I feel like the other players sometimes forgot there was half a million dollars on the line and let their feelings get in their way.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Agree with everything you said. I was team Ian for the longest time, but Dan is just so good at the game it's hard not to be team Dan.

Totally disagree with the whole coach trainee thing. He has made many comments to the camera about telling her what he needs to for his game to move forward. If he truly thought she was a threat to him winning the big prize, he would have cut her long ago.

I can certainly respect his brilliant mind and game play, but in my opinion this whole coach/player thing coming out of his mouth is just part of his strategy.
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Dani won a few comps but all her decisions were whatever Shane and Dan told her to do so I dont see her game as impressive.

Ian and Dan in F2 would be great and leave a tough decision to the jury (which is how it should be, imo instead of the past few seasons being a good player + a floater).