Need Weight Loss Buddies!

Options

Replies

• bigredpappa
    Options
    My names Chad, I've been doing this for a few months now. I'm up to add a few friends!
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    Hello :). Feel free to add me. I need the motivation.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • lgschutt
    lgschutt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me as well! I am in the middle of a 35 pound weight loss and feel like I am stuck, can always use some motivation,support and ideas and "to be a motivator" as well!! :-)
  • wtlos4me
    wtlos4me Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a little over a month. Add me!
  • tacormier
    tacormier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi. From what I've read here in the forums, MFP tends to be low with protein. I don't worry if I go over it a bit. And I do almost daily. I see it more as a minimum goal instead of a limit, like sugar or sodimu would be a limit to NOT go over. Hope this helps
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love MFP. Feel free to add me. I have several friends but I feel the more friends you have the better. We can all help each other.
  • neednewlife
    neednewlife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I to need friends- been trying to lose the same 30 pounds for 6 months-I need help to say on track- are you going through the same thing ? what kind of diets have you tried?
  • finity559
    finity559 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I only have 10 friends.:ohwell: ..
    I would sure like more. :flowerforyou:
    ADD ME if you like. :flowerforyou:
    Anyone else too. :smile: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :drinker: :heart: :smile:
  • Spencevoss
    Options
    If anyone else needs another friend and support feel free to add me as well!
  • Barkorden
    Barkorden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need friends add me . I don't know how to add yet.
  • Relozano
    Relozano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need encouragement! I have battled the same 20 pounds for several years now and need to lose a lot more.
    Please friend me!
  • Barkorden
    Barkorden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :smile: I need friends add me . I don't know how to add yet.
  • andi2398
    andi2398 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP for almost a year but was on hiatus most of the time. Trying to stick to it this time! Feel free to add me if you need friends!

Andrea:smile:
  • neek1287
    neek1287 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free t add me as well. I've been on here 1 month now, and I get more encouragement and support from all of you than I do from my friends and co-workers.
  • helena1210
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me also! We all need as much support as we can get!
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am serious about exercise, nutrition, people not starving themselves, and logging your food and exercise. You can see my profile and decide. :)
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome.You can add me, i'm on here every day.
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been on for almost 3 weeks.