• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    They are afraid of Mephobia

PS_0115_MEPHOBIA.jpg

Good one Bronx! LMAO
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WHAT! how could ANYONE ever delete you!? you are NEVER out of line of anything...EVER!!! thats impossible...=P
  • ditzyFlip
    ditzyFlip Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ... lol. I can barely keep up with one friend, let alone 123.

I guess you can add another to boost your friend count. :B
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I BRING GOOD CHEER!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :love:
  • starfish1783
    Options
    Go to work..........fire someone............and you'll be good as new. It gets me through the tough days:)

LOL!!!!!!!! Awesome :drinker:
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    lol... maybe that person decided he/she didn't like MFP, not you... and deleted his/her account. Or this person is dumb. Take your pick.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I will add you. :bigsmile:

Same here!

Although, I might have to drop you if you post something like this again, I am kidding. :wink:
  • EmilyJaneRigali
    Options
    I have been on this site for almost year now. I have a friends list like no one else...losts of friendly, supportive, sexy and awesome guys and gals that have become like family to me. I love them all like I have known them all my life...each and every one of them. But today my heart is broken. I have had 124 friends for the longest time. But today, for the first time since I have been a member, I notice that I only have 123 friends. What could have happened? I am so laid back and friendly, non-confrontational.....don't ever rock the boat or do anything out of line...why.....seriously WHY would anyone delete me.

I think I may just shut this account down and start over if someone does not like me......:cry:

What is wrong with people????

That's really not something to totally shut down your entire account over... 1 person affected you THAT much?! you don't even know who it is... you just noticed you have 1 less friend... maybe that person deleted their account. maybe that person decided they wanted to do it on their own and not have friends on here. you're reading WAAAAAAY too into this.
  • LastChance4Change
    Options
    Some people are so Rude, I will be your new 124 ;)
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Do you have a hound?
    We can track them down!
    In the mean time let me get you some more friends...I'm a helper like that.

Ladies he is awesome please add him.
    18-24 yr olds only...please!
    25 and up, well you old bags just need to grab your walkers and keep moving!!:angry:

Hey now, this old 28 year old bag takes offense at that :) Nothing wrong with my walker, it keeps me from falling..you know, once you get old, the hips are the first things to break..rant over..now let me go get my bifocals and metamucil...
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i totally faced a mass deletion this past weekend too

and i know it was for not logging in for 4 days

little did the *kitten* know i was canoeing my *kitten* off all ****ing weekend!
  • embercakez
    Options
    Some people are so Rude, I will be your new 124 ;)

add this one! fckyes!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for almost year now. I have a friends list like no one else...losts of friendly, supportive, sexy and awesome guys and gals that have become like family to me. I love them all like I have known them all my life...each and every one of them. But today my heart is broken. I have had 124 friends for the longest time. But today, for the first time since I have been a member, I notice that I only have 123 friends. What could have happened? I am so laid back and friendly, non-confrontational.....don't ever rock the boat or do anything out of line...why.....seriously WHY would anyone delete me.

I think I may just shut this account down and start over if someone does not like me......:cry:

What is wrong with people????

Lmao don't be surprised by this post if you lose a few more!
  • sarahsaaga
    sarahsaaga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    O wow. I can't believe you even keep track... It could have been something as simple as them deactivating their account and you are taking it so serious... That is so sad that it bothers you so much... Really I am having a hard time knowing if you are just joshing us bc I can't imagine that you would take it so personal:( I hope you can understand it is just the internet and it means pretty much nothing....
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Do you have a hound?
    We can track them down!
    In the mean time let me get you some more friends...I'm a helper like that.

Ladies he is awesome please add him.
    18-24 yr olds only...please!
    25 and up, well you old bags just need to grab your walkers and keep moving!!:angry:

said the man nearing his 50's. midlife crisis anyone?
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    pretty sure today wasn't the first day your number went down...

:drinker:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

More junk pics. That will obviously solve all your problems.

This. More junk pics are always the answer.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Just add yourself as a friend, then you will have 124 friends on your list again. Even if you lose everyone, would will still have one friend left.

Problem solved. My work is done here.
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    Hard to say when speculating on the whereabouts of people. Add some new ones that can use your awesome motivation and knowledge. :smile:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    is this a joke?