Becca's Ripped in 30 Results (PICS)

Options

Replies

• Cuna77
    Cuna77 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow.
    My belly looks like yours did at the beginning.
    It makes me get up and get ripped probably I will today.
    Awsome results.
  • shay0425
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Such a drastic change! Keep up the great work!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is an outstanding job for less than 30 days. It really motivates me to finish 30 Day Shred as I'm on Day 8 currently.
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Incredible results! Thanks for sharing! I would like to ask if you (or anyone else) could kindly tell me how to post pictures here!?! I'm sorry to be so technologically challenged, but I have some photos I would just love to post. Once again, congratulations on your wonderful achievement!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    what a difference :) well done
  • ELM1414
    ELM1414 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great results. It looks like you've lost more than 5 pounds. Well done. I love her workouts.
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing results in just 30 days!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can tell a huge difference. Good for you!
  • vbmama2012
    vbmama2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great results! I've just started 6 Week 6 Pack, and it's a killer workout! Love all the moves, and really enjoying the cardio HIIT segments as well. Striving to keep up with Jillian on the burpees (HATE burpees) and Side Planks are my BIGGEST downfall...

Great job!!!
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!
  • gdenault
    gdenault Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good job! It's hard to stick with it but keep up the hard work and it will pay off. You can see a noticeable change in your pictures! Awesome results
  • evsullivan
    Options
    great job!!!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    I have noted in other people's posts that they didn't like week 2 either. Neither do I! I am thinking of skipping to week 3 soon. It's funny how your weight loss stalled at that point, too. I found that without my sticky yoga mat, the moves flow way easier. Any other tips or tricks for week 2 or the DVD in general? Thanks!

Hi! I kept my own pace during week 2, since my endurance for cardio still wasn't great. I found the weight training and abs to be easy, though, and was able to do all of the moves with 3lbs dumbbells. I didn't want to burn out, even though I could use 5 lbs or more for certain moves. Just do what you can, and don't push yourself to the limit. The one that I REALLY want to stress, is Week 4! I really loved that week, but I overexerted myself and ended up dizzy and nauseaous by the 2nd workout. I did the 3rd workout, but was sick for about 12 hours after. I had to rest the next day because I didn't want to feel bad. I did my own modified moves the next 3 workouts, with NO jumping! I would squat instead of jump, and during one of her plank moves, I just raised up in plank and stepped toes to the side. Even though week 4 was easy to do, it raises your Heart Rate to a very high level, and I suggest NOT doing any of the advanced cardio if you haven't been exercising for awhile. Other than that, do what you can, especially during Week 3. Week 3 was tough, but because I love any type of strength training, I really enjoyed it! I came close to completing those Tricep dips, but still cannot do them all, even after 2.5 weeks of working out after. If you are sore, do some extra stretching! Hatha/Vinyasa type of Yoga is what I did (20 minutes after most workouts), and I was barely sore! You can also eat some cherries since they help with soreness. :) Good luck!!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Incredible results! Thanks for sharing! I would like to ask if you (or anyone else) could kindly tell me how to post pictures here!?! I'm sorry to be so technologically challenged, but I have some photos I would just love to post. Once again, congratulations on your wonderful achievement!

Sure! It is actually pretty easy, just took a minute for me to figure out.

I used Photobucket.com ~ Upload your pics. Once you are in your album, click on a picture (one at a time) and scroll over it until you see a menu over the top of it... One of the tabs is "RESIZE"... I resized mine to 640 X *** Do this for all of them that you want to add here.

Once you have resized them, look over to the left of each one, and find the URL that has ...  Click on it (it should copy) and then add it to the post you have created here.   Once it is on the post, changeand the to lower case... It should look like this: " and" without the quotations

It should work. (hence the picture box without a picture)
  • daMutz
    daMutz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Very motivating post... YOU GO GIRL!!! :D
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Many hugs to you all!!! :) Good luck and congrats on your success as well!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Keep up the great work!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Go you! Awesome results :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!