Creepy Friend Requests....

Options

Replies

• BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    "Do you lift heavy?" This is the third time now...

Gotta be code for something.... ??

I was thinking that but I totally don't get it!

Is it wrong that I want to send you a Friend request now that says, "do you lift light?"
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i dont get any friend requests
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    "Do you lift heavy?" This is the third time now...

Gotta be code for something.... ??

I was thinking that but I totally don't get it!

Is it wrong that I want to send you a Friend request now that says, "do you lift light?"

I like your thinking..:laugh:
  • winterdancer
    Options
    i don't get any creepy friend requests either
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I feel like every FR I send with a message sounds creepy, and I never get surprised when people don't accept. I am actually not that creepy, as a matter of fact I consider myself somewhat ordinary and boring....which is probably another reason why people rarely accept my FR....*sigh*

Lol that's how I feel when I send a request and why I rarely do. Although maybe I am actually creepy :ohwell:
  • CentralCaliCycling
    Options
    Why do I suspect the ratio of creepy friend requests is 10 to 1 depending on whether the creeper is male or female???
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I've never had any creepy ones. uh oh....why'd i just say that??!!
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I got a creepy one that said, "I bet your butt looks good, Can I see a picture of your butt?" O_O lmao
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Why do I suspect the ratio of creepy friend requests is 10 to 1 depending on whether the creeper is male or female???

Pry closer to 4 to 1.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    yall really need to make a list.. i cant go through all 8 pages and slime my way through all of it.. i just cant..

here.. creep me.. that makes it easier..
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    What I find funny is that creepiness is directly proportional to how hot the offender is......If they are attractive it's hot. If they are ugly...it's creepy. Just saying.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I think the creepy ones are the ones with no message ! I've yet to get a message that was too creepy lol Except that one from a guy .........still gives me shivers.......not in a good way either

This!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid that by replying to this, I'll end up with at least one, but I can't say that I've ever gotten one...
  • spade117
    Options
    I'm afraid that by replying to this, I'll end up with at least one, but I can't say that I've ever gotten one...

Nah, I've made replies in this thread and haven't gotten any.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options

I halfway want to defriend you just to send you one......
  • spade117
    Options

I halfway want to defriend you just to send you one......

Depending upon how hot you are though, it could be considered not creepy.
  • CentralCaliCycling
    Options

Pry closer to 4 to 1.

I was taking a wild guess but it looks like you might have done a case study...
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    I dont get any creepy FR. Hell i dont get many FR at all. Maybe I need a boob shot
  • suegmune
    Options
    I'm not cool enough for the creepers.

Meaning you don't have boob pictures in your profile, or mostly nekkid body pictures. And people wonder why they get creepers???
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    B5kYn.jpg