Life Style Change

Options
Hello Everyone,

Im a 33 year old single mother of 2 girls ages, 7 and 12 and I am ready for a lifestyle change. I actually started this journey 3 weeks ago, but finally took the time to sit down and finally make my first post. I decided to change because I want to see my daughters grow up into women with families of their own. I have had 3 friends under the age of 35 to pass of heart attacks and I do not want to be the 4th. I hooked up with a work out group in my area, called "The Five Dollar Work Out Guy" and let me tell you...he is cheap but it is not easy. In that group I met a lot of very like minded and supportive women and we give each other the motivation and support. So far in 3 weeks I have lost 9lbs, and not only do I see the difference, but I feel the difference. My daughters have noticed it as well. My energy level is up and I am willing to do more things and I am really excited to see even more results. :smile:

Replies

• wanniet
    wanniet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I wish you all the best and continued success! Dosen't feel so good to be in control of something that brings you so many benefits?!?! I'm right there with you and keeping up the motivation is key.
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! You can do this :-) Your daughters will thank you for setting such a good example.