2»

Replies

• banks89202
    Options
    You are beautiful! work it girl!!
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be really honest and I hope I don't sound rude. If your calves were smaller you would look ridiculous! Your legs are perfect! You don't want little toothpick legs.
  • riadee512
    riadee512 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Let me just start by saying, I use to weight around 170 if not 180 pounds when I was 21 years old. It's been a slow journey, but this year I was really determined to not quit and it's got me to 134 pounds. I haven't lost much weight these past 3 months and been trying wanting so badly for my legs to slim down.. but I'm finally trying to embrace them and be proud of how far I've came. I have lost maybe a pound in the last 3 months and my measurements have not changed too much at all, but I've noticed I'm stronger and I look better.... Thanks to strength training! It's still a bit scary to wear this out in public, still a bit insecure with my legs, but I wore it and I made it through the day just fine! :)

nn88pd.png

last year 153 vs 134

iqli4m.png

it's funny that you want your legs slimmer -- where you have them now is what i wish mine were like. my thighs look so wide from the front. >:/ what exercises do you do?
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    If I had your legs, I would be showing them off all the time! Lol. On a serious note, though, I think you look simply fantastic! Good job!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Girl, I would LOVE to have your legs!!! My thighs have always been bulky and somewhat flabby, except when i was a little girl! Let those legs loose and show 'em off! Really pretty!! :) Congrats, too, on how far you have come! You have worked hard and totally earned it! I also want to say that I absolutely LOVE your white shirt in your before pic! So stylish! :P
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You are stunning!!! Way to go, you should be extremely proud!

I get it about the legs thing (although frankly, you're crazy :noway: ) - they say even supermodels have things they're self-conscious about...
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!! So happy for you! You should be so proud of yourself girlie!!! :)
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and i would love to have legs that look like that! Flaunt it :)
  • aarilynn
    aarilynn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Wearing any shoe with a heel emphasizes the legs and I've got muscles on my thighs as well that doesn't show here.... I guess that's what made it different and the reason it was a bit scary, because I don't wear heels that often, and when I did in the past, it was always only with jeans.

What did I do? Well my mother says I got these legs because I jumped on the trampoline non-stop as a young child. I loved the trampoline! :) Now, I just do incline once in a while on the treadmill. I gave up squats and lunges, not wanting my legs to bulk up, but this month, I let fear go and started to incorporate them again into my strength training with weight.

Thanks everyone again, y'all re too kind. :)
  • cynthiam80
    cynthiam80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The outfit is so cute. You look great and I do not see anything wrong with your legs =)
  • dannytrees1
    dannytrees1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Your legs look great. Take it from a person who used to have the same issue. I played softball for 17 years and did countless squats among other things. No amount of running or any other exercise can make my legs smaller so I finally decided to embrace them. Plus I guess it's better to have muscular legs...and my husband loves them :) You look great :)
  • sarah1334
    sarah1334 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are my hero. I'm 25 years old, 5'7'', currently 156 and my goal weight is 135. Basically, I want to be you one day! Congratulations on all your success, you look GREAT! :)
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look great! And u have nice legs, show them off!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Amazing job
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You have killer legs!!! The anxiety about them is unfounded. Enjoy your beautiful healthy body :) Congratulations on all your effort and thank you for the motivation :)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You look incredible well done should be proud of yourself!:)
    Can i ask what sort of routine you incorporated to get like this within a year?..worked amazingly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!