anyone ever used plentyoffish.com

Options
1234568»

Replies

• shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I met my ex on there. We dated for over 6 months and got along great....until I found out he was married! I was definitely shocked. Not all guys are like that of course, but I learned to be careful and build a friendship with someone before dating them. I met my current boyfriend on there as well. We started hanging out in January and really hit it off, but I wanted to take things slow. We officially started dating a little over a month ago and I couldn't be happier!

POF is just like anywhere else....there's good, decent guys and there's guys who only want one thing.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Plenty of fish has always been...dirtier.
    I met my now boyfriend of over a year and a half of bliss and 0 fighting on okcupid.com
  • mistertug
    Options
    FetLife.com is a decent, wholesome site
  • jiva57
    jiva57 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes - lots more "hits" than other singles sites, but I quit using it. It's a good site for people that want to make sure they have a date every weekend - not so good for people that have limited time to get to know someone and don't want to waste their time with a high percentage of losers.
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i was on and off there for like 2years...too inconsistent and many (many) gold...

still very sad to hear about the terrible things that happen/said to the ladies.
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    it's plenty of fu*kheads not plenty of fish... that site is not worth it trust me on that one lovely... go to a proper dating site
  • klewlis
    klewlis Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    it's plenty of fu*kheads not plenty of fish... that site is not worth it trust me on that one lovely... go to a proper dating site

I don't understand statements like this. ALL dating sites are the same, essentially. There are good people and bad people everywhere. I've tried a lot of sites and don't know what you mean by "proper" dating site. In fact, the sleaziest one in my experience was lavalife, and it's a paid site.