Clean eating - wana be friends?

Options
Are there any clean eaters out there who want to be friends? I'm 24 and have been clean eating since the start of the year but am only new to MFP. I'd like to chat other people who try to eat 'clean' as well.

Replies

• karbar75
    karbar75 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I just recently decided to try aiming for a "cleaner" diet in addition to just keeping my caloric/nutrient/fitness levels in check. I know that "clean" is an arbitrary term and means many different things to different people, but I think the gist is to go with as unprocessed, un-chemically altered foods as necessary and to choose whole grains over white flours and to steer away from sugars and other sweeteners that raise your blood sugar. That's my plan anyway and I'd love to be friends with other people that are also aiming for a "clean eating" lifestyle so I can get as many ideas/meal plans/recipes as possible. Please add me if you'd like to..
  • Alaryse
    Options
    Yep that's what I call clean :) Basically trying to eat the most natural and unprocessed forms of food. I'll certainly add you :)
  • NewNalu
    Options
    Hey Alaryse, and welcome! I'm also striving to eat clean, and I keep my food journal open. Feel free to add me!
  • MSxJENNY
    MSxJENNY Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love clean eating! I would love to be friends & maybe we can share recipes?! :)
  • Eat2Live2Run
    Eat2Live2Run Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm a clean-eater/ pescatarian ... feel free to add me as well. My diary is open to friends.
  • 9xuzts
    Options
    I try to eat clean all the time! I've been eating even cleaner recently since I realized that I am allergic to gluten. lol But add me if you feel like it! Would love another clean eating friend!
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've been eating clean for about 3 months. I've never felt better. I'm still new to eating clean. I'd love to be friends for some new food ideas.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    yuppers!!!!!!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    me too!
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Pescatarian.

Trying to be clean-er. Trying to go raw---Feel free to add me
  • emfischer90
    emfischer90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I strive to eat clean everyday :) add me
  • AndreaBG
    AndreaBG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here. I follow a modified version of the paleo diet. Feel free to add me.
  • bobisgoingaway
    bobisgoingaway Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm just learning to eat clean so please add me
  • sueananian
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm new to this and feel good about cleaning up my life. It's been about 2 weeks and I'm eating much more organic, juicing, smoothies, exercising, giving up dairy this week (now that is a tough one), plastics.
    Sue
  • sabgoe
    sabgoe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Clean eating here! Cooking healthy, well balanced meals from scratch every day. Add me! I try to post recipes in my blog periodically.
  • knotmamamia
    knotmamamia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • ScaryMari
    Options
    Hi! I also am a 'clean' eater (I have adopted the paleo lifestyle), and new to MFP. I would love to trade recipes and generally chat about healthy food alternatives some time! :)
  • anniebonnie
    anniebonnie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!:) I'm just starting my clean eating mission so I'm still getting the hang of things (slowly weening myself off of junk food and sweets via dark chocolate and the occasional hard candy...) but I feel like already I am feeling MUCH better than I ever have before:D P.S. welcome to MFP!
  • Girl_Bomb
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • summerfool
    summerfool Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Clean eating is something I'm constantly working at. I feel so much better when eating clean. I've added you!