100 lbs. and Counting

Options

Replies

• michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes - well done! You look fantastic!!!!!!
  • bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    HOLY HOTDOG BATMAN YOU look GREAT! Continued success for you on your journey!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look GREAT!! Great job, man, and keep up the amazing work :smile:
  • jhavila
    Options
    Amazing inspiring job!! Congratulations!! The only thing that didn't change is that you are very handsome in both pics! ;)

Thanks. It's nice to get those kind of compliments. :)
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great job, an amazing difference (except of course for the handsome in both bit :-)
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    315, I feel ya brother. 12/1/10 I was 316. great job!!! I know your feeling better, congrats!!
  • mizzthang
    mizzthang Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I must say you also looked good before.. You look even better now :0) keep up the good work.. You will reach your goal in no time!
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the fabulous work! YOU WILL GET TO YOUR GOAL!!! Next stop.... Onederland (I'm pretty close myself so I hear ya)!! One question, if I may.... Why does your ticker only say 44 lbs lost?? Have a great weekend and again, congratulations on getting through the sweat and everything that came along with it to get to where you are so far :bigsmile: The way you feel now makes it all worth while!!!
  • jhavila
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the fabulous work! YOU WILL GET TO YOUR GOAL!!! Next stop.... Onederland (I'm pretty close myself so I hear ya)!! One question, if I may.... Why does your ticker only say 44 lbs lost?? Have a great weekend and again, congratulations on getting through the sweat and everything that came along with it to get to where you are so far :bigsmile: The way you feel now makes it all worth while!!!
    I didn't MFP until May of this year. I was 254 at the time when I started. Tried to figure out how to change my starting weight but not sure how I can do that w/o messing everything up. Any ideas?
  • SwissRiviera
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and photos; it helps pave the way to transformation for others, like me! Yes, I can! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • SharmaineP
    SharmaineP Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Keep it up! :) What a huge transformation!
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great!! :wink:

Thanks for sharing. Stories like yours help those of us with a long road ahead keep pushing forward. My husband is doing MFP too and there aren't enough guy success stories/pics posted here. He likes to get inspiration, too! So yeah, thanks. Can't wait to see less of you when you arrive at goal!! :drinker:
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment!! You should be damn proud! Wtg
  • Mrbusterb
    Options
    WTG Good Job
  • erdunn75
    erdunn75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats to you and great job!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congratulations!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Can't wait to get there. Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    As well you should be! Take pride in your achievements as well as your plans. We all appreciate the motivation of a great success story.
    Thank you for sharing, I am inspired, and wish you well in all your future endeavors!
  • jhavila
    Options
    I didn't MFP until May of this year. I was 254 at the time when I started. Tried to figure out how to change my starting weight but not sure how I can do that w/o messing everything up. Any ideas?

I found out how to fix this (tech support message board) in case anyone wants to know. Go to Home then Check-in. Click on edit previous entries and at the bottom I was able to add my weight before I had started MFP. My ticker works now. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!