Looking to loose 15-20 in 46 days...

Options
Thats a little more than 6 weeks. I know its going to be a lot of hard work!! Anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Well, I've lost 6lbs in 2 weeks so yes I believe it is doable!

I would like to lose weight "quickly". Not in an unhealthy way of course! :noway: But in a healthy, positive way! I have until november to look fab so I want to be in maintaining side of things by then!

So yes I would say I am in the same boat!

Feel free to add me for support :) We can do this!!!

S
  • andyindarg
    Options
    I'm on it, too! I want to look fab for an event at the end of October, so, let's do it!!:smile:
  • Cathleen77
    Cathleen77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just realized that you two replied!! haha,, Still getting use to this sight! I'll try adding you both soon. I'm down 7 pounds since Aug 1st. I'm not going to reach my goal by my original date, but I'm feeling great! and will keep on trucking!
  • treye2
    Options
    I am totally on board. I started my lifestyle change at 230 lbs a few years ago. Last year at this time I was down to 184 lbs. I suffered a horrendous tragedy in my life in June and have since gained about 30 lbs back (just over the summer). I am now 212 lbs. My ski gear won't fit if I don't get down at least 20 lbs by mid-November.

I just joined this site today...it seems like a good tracker.
  • treye2
    Options
    I don't know how to add anyone yet. Could we start a group of something.
  • LDemi3
    Options
    Count me in - I'm in panic mode to reach a date too.

Shall we start a thread - anyone think of a catchy title.
  • PandaPants0612
    PandaPants0612 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im definitely in! I'm really heavy now so I am aiming for 20lbs in the next 40 days, as I have a Halloween party to go to that weekend that I would love to look slimmer for :)

We can do it! Anyone can feel free to add me if you so please. I love having new friends :)
  • sbowl
    sbowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've got two "get-togethers" coming up at the end of October with friends and would love to be lighter!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Has a new challenge started? Is it too late to join? :bigsmile: