true words about => "what women look @men"

Options
This is a request for help to the women on MFP to tell me (us men) what women really enjoy seeing (except a big car, a big house and a lot of money).

WHY???

Simple:

it pisses me a bit that ALL women tell me => "you men only look at the boobs and you only want skinny girls ..... " blablablabla
except that those two things don't come together by nature (so it's big boobs or skinny) and I myself as man now having "silicone" in my mind thinks of the stuff he wanted to repair in the bathroom (that's where silicone was invented for => and aqaurium => if your none of the above, don't use silicone on yourself :noway: )

I'm a big fan of Tara Lynn, I think she has such a beautiful face AND a beautiful body (no, not all men like that, I know)
I also see a lot of really beautiful women around me in "real life" ... everyday

Now ....... I lost ~34kg (~74 lbs) in the last 2 years and I get ..... more feedback from women (:flowerforyou: ) .. I like that ...
I see a lot of women doing professional photos just for themselves or for some good friends ... and I thought ....
why not me too, why not going a step further in life and make some professional photos .... BUT .... I mean I spent all my life as the fat guy, getting real depressions when the "photoday @ school" was on the schedule ....
in my head it's like, I go to that photostudio and they tell me something like
"yes, go standing behind that wall, it looks good that way ..... and yes, the bag has to be the face ... women think that is sexy ..... " or I end up with photos where all the gay men say .... "hmmmm not half that bad" ...... (nothing terrible to be looked @ from men, but .....)

So, I don't wanna do that step "unprepared" ....

Yes, I could ask the woman in my life .... but she is 6 years old and I really don't think dads should ask that ........ (nevereverever ....) ..... btw. for the gay guys, yes there is a man in my life too ... he is 3 years old and thinks he is spiderman right now ;-)

After a lot of blablablabla now:

- WHEN I DO A PHOTOSESSION, IN WHICH POSES WOULD THE MFP-WOMEN LIKE TO SEE ME ...
- WHICH POSES IN DAILY LIFE DO LOOK ATTRACTIVE TO MFP-WOMEN

note:
- NO, I won't leave the hat on, I don't wear hats
- YES, I would publish the photos here on MFP

Replies

• phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Well, I am not really good at posing for pictures myself. I have to say that on here, it is always nice to see whatever feature you are most proud of and have worked hardest on. Obviously nice abs and chest are the golden apple of fitness because they are so dang hard to get and maintain. That said, I have an actor friend who does post his portfolio pictures on another site, and I have seen some really interesting choices. Head shots are nice, particularly with expression. You need to try and send a message when you take a picture so people have a feel for who you are.

I really have issues with trying to make my face look photogenic. I just really do not take pictures well. :( I am not completely unfortunate, but something about my facial shape does not make for nice pictures. Maybe losing more weight will help... Anyway, for a fitness site, I would pick your strongest/most improved feature and shoot that, then take a bunch of headshots and pick the ones you like the best.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hmm this is a tough one. Yes I think after all your hard work you do deserve some professional shots done. How about having a family shoot with the little lady and gentleman in your life? Maybe at the beach with them, or with them in studio shots where jeans and no shirt could be done tastefully providing youre happy and smiling in the photos.
    For me a happy smiling face is always the first thing that attracts me to a man, the nice body is a bonus of course but personality really does win out for most women.
    Most importantly enjoy the new you, you deserve to feel good about yourself x
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I agree with her^ about a smile :) every man looks more attractive when they smile. Everything else isn't as important. Oh and confidence! Believe it or not it shows in pictures more than any other feature.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    The best photos are natural ones - where you're genuinely enjoying yourself and it doesn't look like the photographer has told you exactly where to put your hands and it's all awkward. Grab the kidlets, dress in jeans and white shirts, and head on into a studio. Horse around and get some shots - you'll get some on your own, some of them on their own, and some group shots. Best of all, they'll be natural and you'll all have a ball doing it. Sure, they may ask you to do some lame things, but if you're paying for a shoot, you want to look good!!
  • keithmustloseweight
    Options
    Try the lady-slayer pose:
    George_couch.jpg
  • sazsmo
    Options
    I have to agree, confidence is so important, with that comes looking after your appearance, wanting to achieve your goals and being happy with yourself, add a bit of wit and charm and I am all your!