30 Day Shred Starting Today

Options

Replies

• altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D2! I've been having stomach issues all day and still made it through, so if I can do it feeling like crap, then I can finish the 30 days. :happy:

I also bought a cool measuring tape specifically for the body, and it should be arriving tomorrow. I'm excited to take measurements since they may help me see my results better than just a picture.

How did everyone else do today?
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well, I took my measurements today and put them in a blog post. More motivation!
  • Short_Sweet724
    Options
    I am starting just as soon as my DVD arrives!!! I am soo excited/terrified!!! How is it going for everyone?!
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    After struggling for a few days I actually was able to get started yesterday. I was very happy with myself for getting it done when I really, REALLY didn't want to. I do feel I could have worked harder, but my goal was simply to finish it. I am looking forward to doing day 2 when I get home! I need to take my measurements still and should do that soon. Last time I lost 8 inches in the first week! I'd much rather loose the inches than the pounds right now, I am sick of this muffin top! :laugh:
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I started today!
    Only because I saw my downstairs neighbours were out so they wouldn't hear the noise LOL. I will need to try and get over the fear of doing it while they're in (basically I don't want a confrontation over me disturbing them).

I actually enjoyed it - the jumping rope and pushups killed me, and the bicycle crunches! Oy.
  • lyblood1
    lyblood1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey guys...feel free to add me. I'm on Level 1 Day 4 of the shred. And it's funny cuz I couldn't get thru the cardio without stopping the first 3 days but today I did the entire workout with no stops. I can already see a difference in my tummy and my legs. I didn't take my measurements. ;( But I'm going to at the end of level 1 to see what the difference is between that and the end of level 2. Good luck you guys! To all of us!
  • JennKronenberg
    JennKronenberg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What exactly is the 30 day shred? I see the Jillian Michael's DVD that has 3 levels. Is that it? How many days in a row do you do the same level?
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Me and my 2 older daughters have been challenging each other to do it. I just finished day 10 today, I can't wait to move onto level 2 tomorrow, I hope it isnt too much harder then level 1. We can do this. I bought the tape almost a yr ago and i kept putting it off because everyone said how hard it was and I saw the results and thought if you get results like that in 30 days it must be horrible. So glad my daughters challenged me to do it, I feel so good when I am done.......:smile:
  • lyblood1
    lyblood1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There are 3 levels. You do each level for 10 days.
  • WelshKymz
    WelshKymz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's my 3rd time to do this dvd but there has been about 4 days inbetween each time. I really need to do this closer together.

My initial thought was to this twice a day since it was only 20 mins but I have yet to do this.
  • edie378
    edie378 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this thread, I'm starting this tomorrow... I know I should start today but we have people staying over and I don't think I can face the embarrassment of them walking into the living room with me mid workout pose!
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am Day 7 or 8, I can't remember right now without looking at my calendar.
    Anyway I am finding it a bit easier compared to the first few days even though I need to take one or two 5 second breaks. I've lost 5lbs so far and I will take measurements tomorrow.
  • jaimeteague
    jaimeteague Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I keep reading about different peoples efforts with 30 day shred and I think I'm going to give it a go. Can anyone tell me apart from the DVD do I need to buy anything else to go with it - like weights or anything?
  • edie378
    edie378 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's on youtube for free, so I haven't actually bothered purchasing the DVD, the only other things you need is a yoga mat and some small weights... tbh I have been using some tins out of the cupboard!

Amazing workout, can deff feel the difference and I'm only on day 3!
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    There is a 30 day shred group already started if anyone wants to join us, we just started our journey on sunday!
  • Tbias78
    Options
    It's called "30day shred support group unleashed"
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    What is and where do I find SHRED?
    Rocky
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    starting 30 day shred when my dvd arrives- maybe today! soo nervous that i wont be able to stick to it.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. i don't know if you can help me but..
    i'm starting the 30 day shred today. how do i track it in the exercise section, i can't seem to find it.
  • Tbias78
    Options
    U track it as circuit training....