What do you know - I'm a third of the way there!

Options
Well for full disclosure my realistic goal weight is 150 but I'd love to be 140 (my stretch goal - I'm 5'7").

I just realized that as of today I've lost 26 pounds so I'm a third of the way to my realistic goal. I feel like with MFP that it has been so much easier to get this far than my other weight loss attempts so this success kind of snuck up on me.

When I wasn't overweight my weight would always be around 145-150. It seemed to like it there. That's why I have it as my realistic goal.

Replies

• futurestarz
    Options
    nice! my realistic goal is 160, with 150 being my stretch. I don't think I've weighed that since middle school though.
  • ae6clarke
    ae6clarke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 7 too (or 172cms) and in aiming for 150, but then I'd like to hover between 140-150. But I just want to get there first :)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'-7" and have a goal of 150, where I have looked good in the past. However, I'm starting to think that 140 is closer to where I really should be based on BMI, body fat% and the like. What's 10 more at this point? Just a few extra months, but perhaps a considerable benefit to health in the long run!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!