The Power of Anyway

Options

Replies

• Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much or sharing.

And thank you for sharing on here - you would go down a storm out in Blogland - I'd be cut and pasting all my posts and sticking them on a blog to share with others on their journey if I was you. But that's just my own attention wh*re tendencies coming out ;)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • DryHeet
    DryHeet Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Very well told! Thank you!
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I love walking in the rain. :)

Your wife sounds like a wonderful lady. What do you two have planned for your 25th anniversary?
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Planned? Just kidding!!! Mrs. Third gets on here from time to time, so if it's ok, I'd rather not say. ;-)
  • NHLeah
    NHLeah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Very touching. Keep up the good work. You should check into Amazon.com and publish a collection of your journey. You are very talented.
  • MewShy
    MewShy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lovely just lovely and thanks for sharing. You write so well, yes you should write a book!!
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    My motivation for the day! Great story.:happy:
  • LordByproduct
    Options
    you SIR have the heart of a champion and a poet!
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Great story as usual! I call dibs on a signed copy of the book you will HAVE to publish!:happy:
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    What a lovely story. Some of my best memories with my husband involve playing in the rain. When you live where we do you learn to play in the rain often.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Planned? Just kidding!!! Mrs. Third gets on here from time to time, so if it's ok, I'd rather not say. ;-)
    I understand. :)
  • wendyjane75
    wendyjane75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's a sweet story....but also a great lesson to take away. We got caught in a few torrential downpours on our walks in Tampa too; it must be a Gulf Coast thing. Your wife sounds AWESOME - what a great support!
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Life's sweetest moments are those unexpected gems. Thanks for a great start to the day.
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Mr. Third I have to say you are an excellent story teller!! I find you motivating, sweet, sincere, and funny. I wish you luck with your journey and if you need any more friends please add me. Your wife sounds like a wonderful woman. I wish you and she many more blessed years of happiness, and rain soaked kisses!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    That brought tears to my eyes. What a lovely moment, and thank you for sharing.
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loved the story. When you started describing the weather, it was beginning to feel eerily familiar.....Baytown gal, myself. I would like to be friends so I can read more of your postings. I am happily married to a 'Heights" guy! I enjoyed your narrative so much! You and your wife are lucky people and you are doing an amazing job on your journey to health!
  • eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Perfection.
  • sunshine1992
    sunshine1992 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You brought a tear to my eye at the end.

You write incredibly well.
  • walkb4
    walkb4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    'Do it anyway' - I hope you don't mind, but I love repeating this motto! Thanks for the inspiring story.