Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just like french fries...

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    This sounds yummy, but I am skeptical that they taste like fries. People on here have also claimed that spaghetti squash with marinara sauce tastes exactly like spaghetti.

Still, I like beans, and will like this, either way.

I'm thinking the same thing. I've learned not to fall for the claims that a healthier version tastes "just like" whatever it's replacing. Still it might be good enough in it's own right. Commenting here to mark the thread. :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    So does this recipe somehow magically transform the taste and texture of green beans to resemble that of potatoes??? Because though I haven't tried them, I'm pretty sure they are not going to come out JUST like french fries. I mean, it sounds like a yummy recipe for green beans, don't get me wrong. But if I'm craving french fries and someone brings me green beans, they are gonna get ***** slapped.
    Just saying.

LOL - another person saying what I was thinking! :laugh:
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Got to try these
  • mickeymouse38
    mickeymouse38 Posts: 54 Member
    Put frozen green beans in a zip lock baggie with a little EVOO along with seasoings (I use a little garlic salt, pepper and sea salt), shake it so all green beans are coated. Pour out onto a foil lined baking sheet and back in oven at 425 until the edges of the green beans turn light brown and look "crunchy" -- usually takes about 40-50 minutes. They taste just like french fries & my whole family loves them! Dip them in a little ketchup to get the full french fry taste!:wink:
    [/quote
    Cant wait totry these
    I am so going to try these
  • Giovannismom
    Giovannismom Posts: 24 Member
    Bump... yummy
  • aprueitt
    aprueitt Posts: 91 Member
    Bump
  • melodylyn73
    melodylyn73 Posts: 505 Member
    bump
  • Bump
  • bump
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    bump!
  • sundaymiller86
    sundaymiller86 Posts: 48 Member
    bump
  • cnick60
    cnick60 Posts: 1 Member
    THESE ROCK! My wife found this on PINTREST and we make them all the time!!!:smooched:
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    bump
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    bump
  • njohn1967m
    njohn1967m Posts: 38 Member
    Bump
  • runnergirl109
    runnergirl109 Posts: 5 Member
    im trying this tonight