"NOW YOU SEE IT... NOW YOU DON'T" 112 POUNDS LOST WITH PICS

Options

Replies

• alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome job!! You look fantastic!!!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!!!! you are def a YOU CAN DO IT poster hottie.. CONGRATS!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • queenlaureen
    queenlaureen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! And that beautiful smile shows how happy you are! Standing ovation for you, my dear!
  • tamathaj
    tamathaj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just read your story and you are very inspiring to me!!!! I have alot of weight to lose, too, and sometimes I wanta give up. But your weight loss journey gives me hope that someday I can post pics of the new me and be 100 pounds lighter. Thanks for sharing with everybody. You look great!!!!
  • SuzyQ21
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely STUNNING and so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just signed up with my fitnesspal and started doing Turbo Jam, and will incorporate some Body Gospel as well............I have about 80 lbs. to lose, and seeing your testimony and pictures really encouraged me that I CAN do it! I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me! Phil 4:13.

Thank you so much for sharing your testimony and before and after pictures! It encourages the rest of us who are just starting or somewhere in between, that we can do this!

May God Bless You! :)
  • dfair1967
    Options
    You look fantastic and a job well done. Thanks for sharing and inspiring newbie mfp members that with dedication and some inner strength getting healthier and looking great can be achieved.
  • nadiamode
    Options
    girl you look AMAZING!! thinspiration to the max!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to go you foxy woman!
  • jllove871
    jllove871 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! You look stunning! Inspiring! Care to share your strategies?
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    Congratulations..truly an amazing story. You look beautiful and thank you for sharing with us :flowerforyou:
  • aishaarivera
    aishaarivera Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look awesome, my goal is to lose 84 pounds by August 17 God Willing, I would like to know how you did this, you are such and inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • jennyfoxx
    jennyfoxx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look spectacular and I'm sure your feel GREAT these days!! Keep Smiling..
  • karylee44
    Options
    wow.. look at you ms. hotstuff!!!! amazing work.. i hope you are proud of all you accomplished.
  • Candicaprice
    Options
    WOW. Your story is inspiring. GREAT Job. You made me realize i really need to have faith through this WHOLE process. Thanks so much for sharing for it is a blessing to see that great results do come if you have faith, determination, hard work and a great attitude.
  • ser67
    ser67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look gorgeous. Congratulations and well done
  • Sydney1756
    Options
    WOWW!! Congratulations girl, you look TOO good!!!!!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! Beautiful transformation!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiring success story! Congrats to you! Fantastic!
  • Paullei
    Options
    You look amazing and your journey photos gave me goose pumps. What I noticed about your was that smile that radiates self confidence - especially in your very first photo (what I'm guessing may be when you started the weight loss journey). I want that confidence within me. Thanks for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!