"NOW YOU SEE IT... NOW YOU DON'T" 112 POUNDS LOST WITH PICS

Options

Replies

• lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! What am inspiration to everyone!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You have the best smile...and your inner happiness just shines right through. Congrats!
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look phenomenal!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! And I love the new hair as well =)
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congratulations to you and thanks for the push to just keep going at it. Awesome job!
  • arizonaladybug
    arizonaladybug Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and healthy. What dedication inspiring! love the outfits:)
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!! Great job!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    NOW YOU SEE IT... NOW YOU DON'T... I DID IT AND YOU CAN DO IT TOO! :flowerforyou:

I wanted to show you all that perseverance and dedication pays off. I started my weightloss journey on 21st March 2011... Yes at first it was tough but then as the pounds started to melt away I gain new strength and was determined to see this thing through to the end... I try my hardest not to Yoyo diet as I did not want to waste any time as I was a woman on a mission... Well on 3rd September 2012 I hit my target now I feel as if a smile has been tattooed permanently on my face... the fun thing in many people do not recognise the new me and they have been going absolutely crazy when I say it's me...
    My downfall was snacking in between meals... yes I have snacks now but I watch the calories and sugar and fat content etc... I now do Kick Boxing twice a week (I have my own boxing gloves too), I also do Zumba, Aerobics, Outdoor bootcamp too... All of which have helped me to get where I am today... I feel inspired to share with all of my family, friends, colleagues and aqaintances... that they can also achieve this too... many have started their weight loss journey and I think God that they listened

YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU TRY! BELIEVE IN YOU... REMEMEBER YOU ARE NOT IN A RACE WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF... THOSE WHO ARE ABOUT TO GIVE UP PLEASE GIVE IT ONE MORE SHOT... IT IS ALL ABOUT CHANGING YOUR MINDSET... NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU... TAKE THE REIGNS AND MAKE YOUR CHANGE TODAY..

photo68.jpg
    GGM_00313-1.jpg
    240ahhNOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
    M232446_Howell_LJ-27-Copy.jpg
    M232446_Howell_LJ-35.jpg
    me1.jpg
    me.jpg

Wow you look amazing.
    What an inspiration you are to us all here.
    Well done xx
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look so much happier--it's really unbelievable. Thanks for sharing.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! You are so beautiful in the before and after pictures. Congratulations!!
  • lisitabonita
    lisitabonita Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me!
  • TeeDkay
    TeeDkay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have seen you up close and personal and Girl you look amazing! I have said it many times before but you are such an inspiration to me and so many others. Thank you for sharing your success and story with us and a big CONGRATULATIONS on reaching your goal. MIZZTHANG = FABULOSITY PERSONIFIED! :) xx
  • Dianna00001
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! What an Amazing change..... U give me Hope .....I need to lose 30 lbs...An a Grandmother of 9...Truly Impressed....:flowerforyou:
  • bluedecor
    Options
    Go Girl! You look so good in that dress with white pumps! I'm taking my before picture today. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Wow! My jaw dropped to the floor. You truly transformed your body...you still have your great smile though. Congrats!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. You seriously look AMAZING!!!!!! VERY well done. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new wardrobe!
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a dramatic change and inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Wonderful success! I absolutely LOVE your dress where you are sitting in the chair! Reminds me of a 20's style vintage... :)
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.thanks for sharing.
  • evsullivan
    Options
    That smile is the best. You look gorge!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!