"NOW YOU SEE IT... NOW YOU DON'T" 112 POUNDS LOST WITH PICS

Options

Replies

• Papayamaya5
    Papayamaya5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE! SUCH AN INSPIRING TRANSFORMATION AND STORY ... YOU ROCK!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look absolutely amazing :) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow well done, amazing! You deserve to be grinning! :) x x
  • ThatGroovyAfroChick
    Options
    The only appropriate response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVvRwtzHcWI
  • Naples6020
    Options
    OMG, you look fierce girl !!!!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo impressed. Your are and look amazing. Thanks for sharing your story and pictures with us.
  • Deidre33
    Deidre33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats to u!! u look fab!!
  • cdmalmrose
    cdmalmrose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Awesome! Good job!
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Absolutly amazing!!!! Thanks for the inspiration. I have a smiliar goal.... and I hope I look half as good as you.
  • hunter624
    Options
    Well done, your succeeding.
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome. Keep that beautiful smile on your face. You deserve it! :flowerforyou:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Smokin!!
  • Ilovetrish
    Options
    Daaamn good job!
  • zobqueen
    zobqueen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome!! You look wonderful! Congrats! :smile:
  • gglitha
    gglitha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    NOW YOU SEE IT... NOW YOU DON'T... I DID IT AND YOU CAN DO IT TOO! :flowerforyou:

I wanted to show you all that perseverance and dedication pays off. I started my weightloss journey on 21st March 2011... Yes at first it was tough but then as the pounds started to melt away I gain new strength and was determined to see this thing through to the end... I try my hardest not to Yoyo diet as I did not want to waste any time as I was a woman on a mission... Well on 3rd September 2012 I hit my target now I feel as if a smile has been tattooed permanently on my face... the fun thing in many people do not recognise the new me and they have been going absolutely crazy when I say it's me...
    My downfall was snacking in between meals... yes I have snacks now but I watch the calories and sugar and fat content etc... I now do Kick Boxing twice a week (I have my own boxing gloves too), I also do Zumba, Aerobics, Outdoor bootcamp too... All of which have helped me to get where I am today... I feel inspired to share with all of my family, friends, colleagues and aqaintances... that they can also achieve this too... many have started their weight loss journey and I think God that they listened

YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU TRY! BELIEVE IN YOU... REMEMEBER YOU ARE NOT IN A RACE WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF... THOSE WHO ARE ABOUT TO GIVE UP PLEASE GIVE IT ONE MORE SHOT... IT IS ALL ABOUT CHANGING YOUR MINDSET... NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU... TAKE THE REIGNS AND MAKE YOUR CHANGE TODAY..

photo68.jpg
    GGM_00313-1.jpg
    240ahhNOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
    M232446_Howell_LJ-27-Copy.jpg
    M232446_Howell_LJ-35.jpg
    me1.jpg
    me.jpg
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look like a model now! Way to go!
  • gglitha
    gglitha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fab!
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look HOTT! Congrats on reaching your goal! And you have a great sense of style. I love those white peeptoe heels!
  • wickedboots
    Options
    Amazing! You look amazing. Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!