Your favorite healthy snack... I need new ideas. Thanks!

Options
2»

Replies

• jerendeb
    jerendeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hot Air Popcorn sprayed with Butter Pam. Stand and spray while rotating the bowl as the popcorn comes out. Thorough spraying ensures the salt sticks. High fiber, crunch, salt & volume. Healthy additions are 1/8-1/4 cup raisins &/or peanuts. Yes they are sugar/fat but that sustains me too.

Dates. 2-4 each. Idea, split dates & take a baby carrot placed in the cavity of the date. Great little snack.

Those are my favorites.
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    blend plain unsweetened yogurt with frozen berries (you can add a bit of sugar or honey) It tastes and looks like soft serve frozen yogurt.
  • emfischer90
    emfischer90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    nuts- peanuts or pistachios are my favorite
  • bloomingolive
    Options
    Yogurt with sugar-free corn flakes. (also a great breakfast if you add some fruit!)

Corn tortilla chips. (just cut a tortilla, sprinkle with salt and bake until crisp! Way better than packaged chips and you can customize: garlic powder, chili powder, herbs, you name it)

Frozen yogurt bites: Spoon yogurt into silicone molds (i use ice molds from ikea, but chocolte molds are also fine), freeze. You can either freeze them plain or add fruit, chocolate chips, oats, seeds)

Turkey and cottage cheese.
  • km017198
    km017198 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love fresh red bell peppers