Embarrasing wardrobe malfunctions

Options
I know everyone has had one. Amuse me with your misfortune.

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    One of my first years teaching swimming lessons. I was wearing a suit that was not so tight on the top...

I was teaching a 4yr old. "MISS RACHEL! DON'T LET ME GO!! I CAN'T SWIM!!!".... Yeah. Full frontal for all the parents as he grabbed in desperation at my chest. He giggled and then swam off. I'm still convinced his Dad put him up to it.
  • pooleekylie
    Options
    Only one taker??

Okay I'll share mine. I decided to go to class in a cute, little sundress once. It was about a mile walk to my building from where I parked. Little did I know that every time I took a step, my backpack was inching the back of my dress up. By the time I felt a nice breeze on my derriere, everyone had already seen my panties. Lots of snickering faces behind me.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I gave a presentation to high school kids at a career fair. I kept leaning over a very wide table to hand them things. I heard a few snickers...no big deal, they're high school kids, right? This one particular group of 5-6 boys kept coming back to my table. Only later did I realize my shirt was unbuttoned and they could see the whole front of my bra...and everything in it!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I was at the water park with my daughter. My bathing suit top was not tight enough and my youngest grabbed me trying to get out of the water. There were some people that got an eye full.
  • angel924_2004
    Options
    Tend to have a habit of wearing short, floaty dresses. Let's just say they are not made for walking along a major street. Traffic goes by and the skirts tend to lift. Showed my goodies to everyone on Sunset Blvd one day
  • I tried to climb a tree in Central Park, except I don't know how to climb trees and more important, I don't know how to get down from trees. I was wearing a dress and had no idea how to get down to the ground. There was some help from friends, and the hem of my dress was somewhere around my waist and a whole lot of New York got a good look at my underthings.

But I wear short dresses a lot, so I think a lot of people have gotten accidental glimpses of my bottom. It doesn't really bother me all that much, though.

Last night I was wearing a top that was really loose and baggy on the top and my boobs kept popping out. Luckily, I was at a drag show and I don't think a single person there cared about seeing boobs.
  • Also, I once accidentally burned a giant hole in the front of my skirt.

I had to go to the store and buy a new outfit with a burnt skirt. That was fun.
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    I once ripped the crotch of my pants wide open while umpiring a Little League game....of 9 and 10 year old girls....in the first inning. Yeah, that made for a long, awkward day.

Met a few mothers with safety pins though, actually wait, that was awkward too because one of them helped me get the hole closed.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    At a wedding. I was the maid of honor. I was dancing with this 14 year old girl who pretty much attached herself to me. She was trying to teach me "how to get low," but my dress was too tight around my legs so I hiked it up. Yeah...hiked it up a bit too high and ended up flashing everyone behind me...:noway:
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    This thread should require pics.....just sayin....
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I hated giving presentations in middle school, well in 6th grade we had to give a presentation on our family. I had worn white pants and decided to drop ketchup on the crotch during lunch, right before my presentation and on the plus side my fly was open during the whole thing lol
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I sewed my own maternity skirt and made it extra loose.
    I wore to to church and when we stood to sing a hymn my skirt fell down around my ankles. I had a slip on, but it was still embarrassing.
  • pooleekylie
    Options
    This thread should require pics.....just sayin....

This must be what you were hoping for. :flowerforyou:

mans_crotch_exposed_through_hole_in_pants-thumbnail.jpg
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    On a beach, bent down to pick up a shell and the snap of my bikini broke. That was a show. This guy who passed me just had the biggest smile on his face. I was 16 and wanted to die.....
  • samlankford
    Options
    Yeah decided to wear no undies one day, so yup went to the bathroom and forgot to pull zipper up... yup check that zipper EVERYTIME now.. lol
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    Two for me, both recent enough to still make me blush.

Took my son to a water park in Turkey last month, on coming down a particularly scary slide I parted company with my bathing suit top to the delight of the watching Dads and the horror of my 13 year old son. I had to stand covering my modesty until the next person down the slide collected my top!!!

Having lost a lot of weight I have bought an entirely new wardrobe including underwear. I went to work recently in a dress. Throughout the morning it became apparent that my underwear was too big but when walking over a crossing at lunchtime then fell right down to my ankles. I stepped out of them, smiled at the watching drivers and carried on walking, leaving the panties on the crossing!!
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a skirt I absolutely loved one day while out shopping with friends. We had been to a couple of stores, so I'm not sure when the mishap occurred or how many people saw it, but at store #3 a random lady came up to me and told me the entire back seam of my skirt had split wide open. I had a gaping hole from the hem to my waist...and I was wearing a thong. Not sure how my friends didn't notice and warn me earlier on :angry:
  • RebmaGe1sha
    RebmaGe1sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a tube top that I made when I was about 15 years old..I was also very active in my little sisters life so as I was putting her in the car seat my ladies popped out...but I didn't even know..the only person that saw was my then boyfriend..So embarrassing he said "You might want to put those back" LMBO I had nooo idea what he was talking about until I caught his downward glance. OH my goodness, I can't believe I actually told anyone that story.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I was playing badminton in the final of the local county championship, was feeling warm and decided to dash to the side of the court and pull my sweatshirt off, ran back onto the court and felt soooo much cooler, looked down and wanted to cry, my t-shirt was inside-out wrapped around my sweatshirt at the side of the court! Photographer from the local newspaper didn't miss a trick, hey ho, I made the sports page!
  • francybee
    francybee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a short-ish skirt while shopping with my sister one time in Nordstrom's. I had a spanx underneath, and was wearing pantyhose. The pantyhose suddenly slid right off the spanx and down to my ankles, right in the middle of the store! I was horrified!!! I ducked into the back of the shoe department, yanked them up, and emerged to the perplexed looks on the faces of the shoe clerks and my sister laughing at me.

Don't try to wear spanx with pantyhose. Ever.:laugh: