Does the above person need to change their avatar?

Options

Replies

• AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    Hell noo:flowerforyou:
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    No, you looked surprised but I like it :) haha
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Nope, very pretty picture!
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Nope, very nice pic
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    Nope. :)
  • ladycasper
    ladycasper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think if an avatar doesn't have the following criteria you need to change it.

1) It should show your face. Can be a body shot but your head should be in there.. Seriosly I don't like looking at people who just show a piece of themselves..

2) Someone else should take the picture. Sorry but in the age of web cams where you can have a good front on shot there is no reason to be standing wth the phone clearly visable as your in the bathroom or in your car.

3) It should be within the last 2-3 years. People go through a lot of chages over time. (Especially on sites like MFP!) So keep them updated.. On a side note one of the funniest things I've ever seen was a friend on Facebook changed their profile picture to one of her as a little girl. It was cute but it upset her boyfriend as his profle made it look like he was in a relationship with a child.

That's it. If your pic doesn't get to those requriemetns then you need to change it up!

So happy we don't have requirements. I don't like my picture out on the web. Not sure why just don't...
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Options
    Nope, don't blame you for not having your face on the site. This is personal!
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    =D nope i think ya can put what you want im not asing fo people to like what i look like so i i want ill put a pic up of a cheese burger lol im here for saport
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I think if an avatar doesn't have the following criteria you need to change it.

1) It should show your face. Can be a body shot but your head should be in there.. Seriosly I don't like looking at people who just show a piece of themselves..

2) Someone else should take the picture. Sorry but in the age of web cams where you can have a good front on shot there is no reason to be standing wth the phone clearly visable as your in the bathroom or in your car.

3) It should be within the last 2-3 years. People go through a lot of chages over time. (Especially on sites like MFP!) So keep them updated.. On a side note one of the funniest things I've ever seen was a friend on Facebook changed their profile picture to one of her as a little girl. It was cute but it upset her boyfriend as his profle made it look like he was in a relationship with a child.

That's it. If your pic doesn't get to those requriemetns then you need to change it up!

Thanks for your opinion. I am sure are glad we don't have real requirements.

LOLOL! Love your response.

And, not to be too picky, but a requirement might be to use spell check on occasion when writing a post. Just sayin'.
  • JakeFlick
    Options
    Leave it! You are beautiful and water is good too
  • IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yes. Because it is not a photo of you...
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    @Jake- no, I went without an avatar for a long time.
  • Valleydachs
    Options
    @Isabel.....lovely picture.

@Austin....if you like it then be happy. I dumb and don't know who this guy is but I have an excuse. I'm OLD.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    No, it is cute
  • Can't see your pretty face! But your body is great, so I think it's fine.
  • pooleekylie
    Options
    Nope. You're rockin' it.
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Hell no ;)
  • No! Very cute!
  • jozzler
    Options
    Not what so ever
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You have beautiful hair and the setting is great but too bad we can't see your face. I like the photo though (: