"NOW YOU SEE IT... NOW YOU DON'T" 112 POUNDS LOST WITH PICS

Options

Replies

• hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats! And thank you for the motivational words :-)
  • lele39
    lele39 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Thumbs up to you!
  • JulieSchilling
    JulieSchilling Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are clearly beautiful inside AND out! The way you encourage others and who you are shines through at any size but now it seems amplified- congratulations!! Thank you for sharing so we can all remember we are worth it!
  • LosingitinTX
    LosingitinTX Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great transformation!
  • haleyyh3
    Options
    lol show it off girl. You look great, be proud great job:happy:
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Gorgeous!!! You have tremendous strength! You definitely set a very positive example! I hope to reach my goal weight as you did in just 6 months! :)

She did it in 1 year and 6 months...
  • tsegears
    Options
    What an amazing job you have done. You look fantastic! And think of the heatlh benefits that you will receive.

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    u look amazing..and congrats
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Truly Amazing You look great
  • snuggles0723
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • chelsea_scott
    chelsea_scott Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW. YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow...I had to scroll back up and do a double take to make sure it was the same person! All I can say is WOW!!!
  • JAGgirl47
    JAGgirl47 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • ThinWithinCyn
    ThinWithinCyn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! Just by following MyFitnesspal????? I am inspired!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    Wow, You have done a great job. You look amazing. It looks like you are 1/3 of who you were. What inspiration!
  • ThinWithinCyn
    ThinWithinCyn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!:happy:
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! You have inspired me to go out and do a second walk after dinner tonight!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOW!!! You look amazing!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!! And thanks so much for sharing your story, very inspiring indeed.
  • mizzthang
    mizzthang Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    NOW YOU SEE IT... NOW YOU DON'T... I DID IT AND YOU CAN DO IT TOO! :flowerforyou:

I wanted to show you all that perseverance and dedication pays off. I started my weightloss journey on 21st March 2011... Yes at first it was tough but then as the pounds started to melt away I gain new strength and was determined to see this thing through to the end... I try my hardest not to Yoyo diet as I did not want to waste any time as I was a woman on a mission... Well on 3rd September 2012 I hit my target now I feel as if a smile has been tattooed permanently on my face... the fun thing in many people do not recognise the new me and they have been going absolutely crazy when I say it's me...
    My downfall was snacking in between meals... yes I have snacks now but I watch the calories and sugar and fat content etc... I now do Kick Boxing twice a week (I have my own boxing gloves too), I also do Zumba, Aerobics, Outdoor bootcamp too... All of which have helped me to get where I am today... I feel inspired to share with all of my family, friends, colleagues and aqaintances... that they can also achieve this too... many have started their weight loss journey and I think God that they listened

YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU TRY! BELIEVE IN YOU... REMEMEBER YOU ARE NOT IN A RACE WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF... THOSE WHO ARE ABOUT TO GIVE UP PLEASE GIVE IT ONE MORE SHOT... IT IS ALL ABOUT CHANGING YOUR MINDSET... NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU... TAKE THE REIGNS AND MAKE YOUR CHANGE TODAY..

photo68.jpg
    GGM_00313-1.jpg
    240ahhNOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
    M232446_Howell_LJ-27-Copy.jpg
    M232446_Howell_LJ-35.jpg
    me1.jpg
    me.jpg

At lunchtime in the restaurant at work today I saw two ladies I recognised so said hi.. the first one said hi back but the other lady she replied "sorry you don't know me" (clearly written on her face was that I've got the wrong person) I said yes I do know you.. she said again no you don't.. then I replied " by telling her my name" Her face was a absolute picture.. she said I would have never recognised you... She was actually a member at the Rosemary Conley slimming class I belong to (when I joined last March she was a member there but a few months later she got fed up, gave up and left) my encouragement ALL THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE is to "PERSEVERE" THERE IS NO REAL QUICK FIX TO WEIGHT LOSS.. If only she had stuck it out I think she would have reached her goal a long time ago..
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story...It just pushed me to go on to my spinning class. I was trying to come up with every excuse not to but you gave me the greatest reason to go....Thanks

Just when I was about to say not today...Your pictures spoke volumes into to my negative thoughts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!