100 pounds in 338 days!

Options
13»

Replies

• Trollivier
    Trollivier Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You're an inspiration, since I want to lose 100 pounds+ too!
  • jessicagoble
    jessicagoble Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    so inspriring! I will definitely check out Curves now! :)
  • meagande
    Options
    You look fantastic and I love your attitude! You are an inspiration!
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!! <3

You are such an inspiration to me! I`m so happy to have been witness to your journey (I`m sure I have to be one of your earliest MFP pals because I swear you're one of mine).

So happy for you!!!
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you, all, for your kind words!

Now, if there was a way for 12yo girls to lose their attitude in 10 seconds flat... haha
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    What a great post! Congratulations for doing the hard work of daily awareness and look at what you have done! Slimmy you. hugs and great work!
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well done !!!
  • ShanRaeC
    Options
    You are AMAZING. I am so inspired. You made a difference in not just your life, not just you family's life, but in the lives of the people here... You story helps me! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to make my own "i lost 100" post.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    What an inspiring story you have and what an amazing job u have did. U look fabby!
  • stagegoddess
    stagegoddess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    great inspiration!
  • 90shelby
    Options
    I thought twingle was a child who was meant to be twin (as in, one point or another during pregnancy there was another fetus) but turned out not to be twin. But I'm happy that it wasn't the case
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring.. thanks for sharing your story/journey with us! :bigsmile:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful job you've done.
  • Amfro
    Amfro Posts: 12
    Options
    you look fabulous, I see that its a mile stone in your journey. God be with you on your way.
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! :)

Keep up the great work and thank you for your kind comments on this post. They mean a lot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!