Anyone working out 6 days a week?

Options

Replies

• kbresso
    kbresso Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I work out six days a week, too. Strength training 3 days, cardio 3 days. Add me if you like.
  • Cabrinii
    Cabrinii Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I workout 3-5 days a week. If necessary, 6 days.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Six days here!
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I workout 6 days a week...you can add me if you like.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I was getting there & it truly is my personal goal...working out a minimum of 6 days a wk. I was almost there, from nothing hardly, to one/wk to 4 days/wk, well, that was until recently...Have regressed to NONE! Sickening, I know but I do a little something something but have no idea how to accurately measure it (no pedometer, no HRM, no monitor) so I don't/haven't bothered to post it...Working on that though. Until I come up with a way to measure, at least somewhat accurately or get back into hitting the gym, I will not be posting it. Would like someone with similar goals in this dept to friend with hopes that just maybe they could help me push a bit harder and make it back into the gym. IDK, but if you're in, friend me :-)
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I did do six days then I hit a weight loss plateau! So cut it back to five and I'm going a lot better now. Feel free to add me.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I workout 7 days a week. Does that count? I've lost a decent amount of weight in a short amount of time. More than willing to have support.
  • Wolfe1759
    Wolfe1759 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - - I officially work out 6 days a week on the elliptical x 40 minutes each day, but I usually end up working out 7 days a week by adding a walk in there on my "rest day". I would love to help you stay motivated on your journey - - I am on the same one!
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 to 7 days a week. Strength training & 30 day shred.
  • MiriamLeticia
    MiriamLeticia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 times a week, 3 days crossfit and 3 days running....
  • IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Six days a week. 3 days strength training and maybe a bit of cardio after and the rest are my cardio days.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do 6 days a week. 3 days of weight lifting and 3 days of circuit training. Add me, if you wish! : )
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym 6 days a week unless I'm traveling. Walk every day. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • numberscolors
    Options
    i work out 5 or 6 days a week. i spend at least an hour at the gym on the elliptical, stairclimber, or doing HIIT running on the treadmill. i want to get into strength training and my plan is to start on monday :}

on days i don't "work out", i try to get some form of exercise by walking as much as possible.

feel free to add me!
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I am doing P90X doubles right now! :laugh: Happy to have more friends.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    monday, wednesday, and friday-zumba. tuesday, thursday, and either saturday or sunday-cross fit. feel free to add me.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm going 6 or 7 (I've only been doing it 9 days now, but everyday so far so I don't quit). My plan going forward is cardio 6 days per week with 3 or 4 days of weights (every other day is an off day for strength training). So some weeks will be 6 and some 7 :-) I'd LOVE to have a workout "partner" to encourage and keep me accountable!
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    Options
    wow, already many replies, but if you want another friend, you can add me! I currently run 6 days a week, and will be adding some weight training back in to my week when I head back to campus in a couple of days. I am very dedicated to working out.
  • rboudiab
    Options
    I do!! I try at least ;p I usually end up at 5.. But u can add me! I love support!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    6 or 7.

any combination of dance, spin, paddleboarding, road cycling. Currently not lifting until after a big ride on 9/29, but then will incorporate that back in.