workout videos for beginner

Hi all,

now am ready to start exercise but still embarrass to do it outdoor. am thinking of workout video, for beginner.
I've bought leslie sansone. can you recommend me other videos that i can do.

am 203 lbs and 5'5. not fit at all. havent been workout for almost 6 months.

thank you.

Replies

• I started with this beginners' bodyweight workout, and I'm still doing a variation.

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/
  • murdie
    murdie Posts: 85 Member
    I started with Leslie Sansone it is good to start with. Do her 15 or 18 minute miles. You can build up to other things as you get more in shape. I do Turbofire now and I started P90X last week! You can do it. Be patient with yourself and above all DON'T GIVE UP!. It is worth it! I have lost well over 100 pounds.
  • Try the biggest loser 30 day jump start video .....they show modified work outs for the ones like me that can't do the high impact yet.....Lost 16 pds and 8 inches over all in the 30 days i did it ..You do it 6 days a week week 1 is 10 mins 2week 20 mins 3rd week 30 and fourth is 40 or they have 10 min work out u can chose good luck to you :0)
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer (www.beachbody.com) is a good place to start. You work one to three 10 minute exercise routines into your daily schedule. It's a great program to get you started. I could talk myself into exercising 10 minutes at a time when I first started. When I tried some of the other programs I would always find excuses why I couldn't exercise for a whole hour at a time.
  • Try the biggest loser 30 day jump start video .....they show modified work outs for the ones like me that can't do the high impact yet.....Lost 16 pds and 8 inches over all in the 30 days i did it ..You do it 6 days a week week 1 is 10 mins 2week 20 mins 3rd week 30 and fourth is 40 or they have 10 min work out u can chose good luck to you :0)

just check it on youtube.
    it looks doable. am gonna try this :D. thanks.