Are you obsessed with a certain food now?

Options
2»

Replies

• karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes! I hated them for 35 years. Tried to make myself like them so life would be easier. 10 days ago something snapped at the grocery store. I saw a roma tomato that called out to me so I bought 2. Every since then, I have them in my breakfast and in my dinner daily. Vegetables have also done this to me. I cannot get enough. I cannot seem to get past 1200 cals a day because of it because it is all I want to eat.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    Almond Butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have it on auto delivery from amazon.com so that i never, ever run out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    HUMMUS!
  • LaurenLite
    Options
    Kemps fat free chocolate frozen yogurt
    Apple Jacks (1/4 of a cup at a time is SO satisfying)
    FRUIT (strawberries, blueberries, melons, pineapple)
    Flaxmilk
    and my own (very low cal) version of a PBJ wrap and chicken wrap
    OH! And Skinny pop popcorn! <3 Gosh I love that stuff.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatoes, spinach, skim milk,green beans, frozen grapes, string cheese, Clif bars,etc
  • ChihakuZeal
    Options
    Chinese food of all sorts... I just moved back to my old town and I missed the restaurants they had. They're fresh food, and I keep it light. ^_^
  • KrayKira
    Options
    sweet potato and Broccoli
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    grapes and cauliflower layered salad
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Very recently (like in the past week) I've become obsessed with kale chips. They are SO good. They're a little high in sodium, but otherwise seem pretty healthy.

Also, I never ate Greek yogurt once before I got on MFP, and now I eat it regularly.
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs. I seriously can't go a day without having 2 or 3 of them. They're like a treat.

Also avocado like quite a few other posters, can't get enough of the stuff.
  • bknemetz
    bknemetz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots. I've been eating about 8oz of them at lunch for years -- I never tire of them.

Iced Vanilla Latte - one a day - a real addiction! I now make my own soy milk version at home with less syrup and its about 155 Cals per latte.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I hate to say peanut m&m.lol
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm training for a half marathon and started drinking protein shakes before and after my runs. Now, even when I don't run I have a glass of the protein shake in the morning for breakfast. It has so many nutrients that I might miss during the day's meals.