No More Excuses - Week 13

Options
Week 13 - Let's keep it going.

Send me your Sunday results, chart coming soon.

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Jack...Just sent you my weight. Thanks again for volunteering:smile:
  • tigermom79
    Options
    I just sent you mine too along with a friend request!!!!

Thanks again!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jack. I just sent a friend request along with my weight. No change from last week. But this week is a new one. And it is going to be bad. Pretty busy today and tomorrow. Will try to check in tomorrow night. Hope all are doing well.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    MFP-1.jpg
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Found you guys! Jack, if you copy your chart to photobucket, you can then paste it on here. When you copy the link though, just make sure you change the IMG part of the link to small letters from the capitals. I will send you my weight right now!
  • amaline
    Options
    Hey guys

Sorry I have been quiet lately. I have just been super busy. I haven't been doing that brilliantly. I haven't been eating badly but haven't been traking my calories or eating at a deficit, I'm just maintaining. Need to pump up the exercise again but this week is crazy as well and I am going to Hong Kong for the weekend for a concert woohoo!

I think I am losing motivation as I am pretty close to being back in the healthy BMI range - only 2kgs to go. I'm feeling good and happy at the moment so somehow that's a disencentive to concentrate on weight loss. Crazy I know. I need to get my head back in the game. Any hints?

Hope you are all doing well!

Jack thanks for doing the chart :)
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Looks great, thank you so much Jack! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Also want to know if we have a challenge this week. I know the week is half over, but was curious??
  • lazygalina
    Options
    I am new here - what do I need to do ???
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Galina,
    You just need to email JustJack with your weight as of this past Sunday. Every Sunday morning, send him an email with your new weigh in for the week. He'll chart it up. We sometimes have weekly challenges, but mostly, we just support one another and help give that extra little push that's needed from time to time.

Jack, I'll send you my weight now (I'm just now seeing this! - Sorry for the delay) and thanks for volunteering!

Ann, I hope your youngest had a great birthday, I thoroughly enjoyed mine! lol I do feel better today, lets hope it sticks!
  • lazygalina
    Options
    great, thank you for an advice.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning all...I have not moved the scales again in 2 weeks except for a half a pound or so. I am getting frustrated. I am going to have to make some changes. I am too far from my goal weight to get frustrated now. I quit drinking my water again and I know that is a big part of it, so I'm going to challenge myself and anyone else who wants to join me to make sure I drink 8 glasses of water a day and try to make it a habit.

Jack...Thanks for the chart. You are appreciated!

Amanda...Glad to see you. Hope you are feeling well.

Amy...I do the same thing. I get close to where I want to be and then I stop charting and usually stop exercising. It is hard to stay motivated when you are almost there. Sorry, I really have no advice because I'm trying to re-learn this behavior myself. Just keep logging and running!!

Renae...Have a good day.

Nysa...Hope you have a great day too. I'm sorry I'm late on the happy birthday wishes.

Ann...Have a great day. I somehow missed all the birthday wishes. Happy belated birthday to your youngest too!

Laura...Are you there? Hope you are well.

Galina...Glad to see you. Have a happy Wednesday!

Hope you all have a great day. Gotta get busy typing, typing, typing.....
  • justjack51
    Options
    Ok, I think I have figured out how to paste in charts now.

I have noticed that you can only edit a post for one hour, and then they lock it. So how about this.

Give me your Sunday weigh ins BEFORE noon on Monday (CST). I will post during my lunch hour on Mondays from now on.

MFP-3.jpg
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Big hugs, Tammy. No worries about the birthday wishes, I made sure to have a little bit of dessert for all of ya ;) lol

I'll join you in your water challenge. I managed to get in 8 cups yesterday and so far today, I've almost finished two. Will get to cracking!

Have you tried varying up your workout? Maybe your body is used to the routine and needs a little bit of a shock?

Jack - that sounds good to me. Thanks!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Ok, I think I have figured out how to paste in charts now.

I have noticed that you can only edit a post for one hour, and then they lock it. So how about this.

Give me your Sunday weigh ins BEFORE noon on Monday (CST). I will post during my lunch hour on Mondays from now on.

MFP-3.jpg
    Thank Jack.... However.....My weigh in isn't 155 it is 166!!!! No need to correct until next week.....Just didn't want everyone to think I was doing better than I am. It is all because I have resorted back to what Curves is showing!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning team!!! WOW.....it is great to see everyone back!!!!

Amanda....Hey girl.....keep it up and we are here for ya, you know that!

Tammy....I too am at a lull again, which is frustrating. I will take you up on the water challenge. I do drink mine but not sure it is enough. I try and keep my 34 oz water bottle at my desk all day.

Amy...I agree...I get lazy at logging stuff too. I just know it does work to log it and don't cheat on the logging. I find I do really well until dinner and then forget!

Nysa....have a super day.

Laura...hope to see you soon!!!!!

Jack....Thanks for doing the chart. That is super!

Renae....Try and make the best of today. Even though it is tough maybe you can work in some smart choices. Every little bit helps.

Galina....welcome and jump right in. We are open to all suggestions and ideas for our thread and keeping motivated!!!

Gosh....I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Today should be a great day for me. No meetings nothing out of the usual. Tomorrow I have a meeting all day. That will include breakfast and lunch......Hope they have good food!!! ;)

I heard that Friday, the 5th, has been declared "Wear Red Day" by the American Heart Association. My family and friends lately have been engulfed with heart problems as well as both of my parents had/have heart problems. If you have been effected by heart disease, please wear red on Friday!!!! ;)

Well....make today the best day it can!!! Happy Wednesday!!! YEAH...middle of the week already!
    Ann
  • justjack51
    Options
    Thank Jack.... However.....My weigh in isn't 155 it is 166!!!! No need to correct until next week.....Just didn't want everyone to think I was doing better than I am. It is all because I have resorted back to what Curves is showing!
    [/quote]

Preview of things to come ;-)
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Totally Off topic - but I bought some Palmer's Stretch Mark Cream. Anyone have any experience with how this works to decrease the marks? Or, if there is a better product out there?
  • tamelab
    Options
    Totally Off topic - but I bought some Palmer's Stretch Mark Cream. Anyone have any experience with how this works to decrease the marks? Or, if there is a better product out there?

I haven't tried it but would love to find something that works. Let me know if it works for you. Thanks!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Good evening all. Well I thought I was going to have a bad day. We went into Yorkton for appts today, and of course went to Mcdonalds (kids). I was planning on having a salad, even took my own dressing. But then I decided that this doesn't happen very often, and I love fries, so I ordered a med fry with a grilled chicken ranch snack wrap. Very yummy, and filling. Next time I think I might even just get 2 snack wraps and skip the fries. I can all steal a few from the kids. Then for supper I just had a heathly request bowl. Still had loads of cals left so had 2 pieces of light rye bread with garlic spread. yum yum So here I thought today was going to be so bad for cals, and I was under my cals for the day, not even including the excersice cals. Went to step aerobics tonight ab burned around 800 cals. So in a bit will have my apple and yogurt. But will still have approx 500 cals left - yeah me.

This weekend ain;'t going to be so hot though. Going to Melville (my hometown) for the weekend, my son has skating on Saturday, and my niece is getting baptised on Sunday. Will try not to eat to bad, but I am sure it will be hard to stay within cals with no exercise for a few days. Taking exercise off till Sunday (we have volleyball), then I am going to try doing cario 3 days a week and a dvd 2 days a week. My step aerobics will count has cario.

Finding we sleep in way to late (sometimes dont get up with kids until at least 8-830). Which is way to late to start the day. Going to have to start setting the alarm at 7, and maybe trying to get a workout in before the kidlets get up.

Enough rambling from me this evening. I hope everyone is doing well.

dragonfly - not sure about the cream, but let me know how it works, I have lots I could get rid of from my prego belly.

Jack - not that it really matters but I just wanted to clarify, is the chart (great work by the way) is it this weeks chart, or are the dates wrong, I am reading it as it would be the 24th weigh in.