Do my boobs look big in this?

Options
2»

Replies

• Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. I even went to Victoria's Secret and was so excited to finally be able to wear cute bras, but when I got remeasured after losing so much weight (50+ lbs), the lady was like, sorry honey, we don't go up to that cup size! While the band size dropped dramatically, the cup size didn't freakin' budge.

Oh well, guys love it.
    VS bras run small. I was measured there and they told me I was a 32D. I beg to differ! I am actually comfortable a full 34B. I decided to take the VS girls advice and tried on the box of 32D's, I actually had to go up to a 32DD in some styles. I am clearly NOT normally a D cup!
  • Roblalonde
    Options
    Whle I have no suggestions to help, I am happy to review pictures of your problem.
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Whle I have no suggestions to help, I am happy to review pictures of your problem.
    I was waiting for that one! :laugh: Surprised it took so long.
  • l8ybug
    l8ybug Posts: 24
    Options
    I feel ya sister. I always gain weight there first, and it's the absolute last place I lose it. The push up's will definately help, but I know I can never get back to a perfect C. I really think it has alot to do w/aging as well. They start to head south when our skin begins to lose it's elasticity. My advice to you is invest in some bras that fit really well, they will really make you look smaller. Forgot those minimizer bras they just smush em up and they're too soft. I've found that a nice stiff demi cup that is just a tad tight (not uncomfortable) will be perfect in a week or too and you won't want to wear anything else. The stiffness is key to keeping them up off your ribcage and lookin sexy.
    :flowerforyou:
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Ha ha I truly have the opposite problem. I gained about 80 pounds total and mine never got bigger! Stayed an A cup. My butt however, different story, LOL.
  • tanyewest
    Options
    I guess people lose and gain weight in different areas! But thanks for the great advice l8ybug :) T X
  • tmans
    tmans Posts: 5
    Options
    I know how you feel as well. And as stated several times, your body decides where the comes off. Push ups and Flys seem to help with tone and sagging, but there is no guarentee the fatty tissue will go away. Before kids, I was at a 34B, I felt like this was a little small, but was content all the same. 7 years and 3 kids later, I have a C cup and a D cup. Talk about nightmare buying bras. I would gladly take my 34B and run now. If any of you have a solution for two different sizes (besides surgery), I would be glad to listen.
  • tanyewest
    Options
    Any of you ladies know any good bra shops? (that aren't overly priced) I always see myself going into La Senza and Ann Summers buying bras and only recently realised how rubbish are they. They feel so firm and comfortable, good fit once you first wear them, after a few weeks they start to become loose, no matter how much you tighten them and now my boobs are sagging!

Nightmare :(

T x
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    The biggest problem I have with being larger on the top than on the bottom is trying to find shirts and one piece dresses that fit. I don't need an XL around my belly or shoulders, but I do for my chest....so clothes hang. Dresses...same problem but now there is a ton of extra fabric around my waist too and I don't want to look bigger there just so the darn thing will button! So I get two pieces and wear a lot of jackets to offset the look!

Also, your breast tissue may not be so much fat at all. I was told, even at my age, they are very fibrous...this gets softer as you age but it doesn't go away. So unless I go under the knife...no shrinkage is gonna happen here!
  • sweetteacher123
    Options
    I say stop bragging!!! Hahaha! You are a lucky girl. I lost my boobs and my butt! Not that I had much of either to begin with! Good luck with your continued weight loss!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Any of you ladies know any good bra shops? (that aren't overly priced) I always see myself going into La Senza and Ann Summers buying bras and only recently realised how rubbish are they. They feel so firm and comfortable, good fit once you first wear them, after a few weeks they start to become loose, no matter how much you tighten them and now my boobs are sagging!

Nightmare :(

T x

MARKS AND SPENCERS... DEBENHAMS! They are not all ugly bras!! Go have a look!! Or wonderbra.. they are always a good shout!!

I get mine from tesco.. lol!!! i found an amazing one in there that fits my little a/b cup and they do the trick perfectly!!

xx
  • burner
    burner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    Absolutely true! I might just do some push ups and slowly keep losing body fat in the hope that my boob fat decided to run along with it :)

Thanks for the advice and experiences guys! Really loving this website right now. Love T x

yeah - count your blessings I say ...lol

seriously though - your body tends to burn fat from the last place you stored it...so if you stored fat on your belly last it will take it from here first... then after that you typically you lose fat evenly all over your body.

A flip side to this is genes - your genes decide your problem areas - your genetics control your body shape and you will store fat where it is predefined in your genes.

There is no way to burn fat from a specific area. Curvy women are great - its what most men prefer and is a sexy look - so don't lose our curves or get concerned ladies... not many men I know (myself included) prefer wafer thin girls....

losing weight is 90% diet and 10% exercise (roughly) so just keep at it - eat less move more and you'll lose weight all over!

hope this helps...
  • thica03
    thica03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't get why people envy DDDs. They are hard on the back, bras are WAY more expensive if you want good support, it hurts to work out, I could go on all day...

I totally agree with you, I was a 38GG and now 36FF, 80+$ on a bra is ridiculous!!! I want to keep at a healthy size, since my hubby loves it, but I at least want to go shopping and find a shirt that fits, I'm tired of buying them big and taking them in.....so Frustrating!
  • nikkia75
    Options
    Ive just lost 10lbs in the last 4-5 weeks my cup size hasnt changed but my back size has i was a 40GG at xmas and now im down to a 36GG.

ive always been large chested. I would like to be a bit smaller even an E cup would be nice as if im losing weight everywhere esle im going to look even more top heavy than i do already.

But ive got another 20lb to lose so you never know.

I dont think id have surgery though
  • tanyewest
    Options
    [/quote]

MARKS AND SPENCERS... DEBENHAMS! They are not all ugly bras!! Go have a look!! Or wonderbra.. they are always a good shout!!

I get mine from tesco.. lol!!! i found an amazing one in there that fits my little a/b cup and they do the trick perfectly!!

xx
    [/quote]

Thanks Katherine (: x
  • tanyewest
    Options
    :wink:
    Absolutely true! I might just do some push ups and slowly keep losing body fat in the hope that my boob fat decided to run along with it :)

Thanks for the advice and experiences guys! Really loving this website right now. Love T x

yeah - count your blessings I say ...lol

seriously though - your body tends to burn fat from the last place you stored it...so if you stored fat on your belly last it will take it from here first... then after that you typically you lose fat evenly all over your body.

A flip side to this is genes - your genes decide your problem areas - your genetics control your body shape and you will store fat where it is predefined in your genes.

There is no way to burn fat from a specific area. Curvy women are great - its what most men prefer and is a sexy look - so don't lose our curves or get concerned ladies... not many men I know (myself included) prefer wafer thin girls....

losing weight is 90% diet and 10% exercise (roughly) so just keep at it - eat less move more and you'll lose weight all over!

hope this helps...

Thanks - very helpful (: T x