5'5" - 162 to 125. Goal Reached! (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I would be happy to look like you did at 162! I will get there! Thanks for the inspiration! BEAUTIFUL!
  • 9thwardchick
    9thwardchick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You looked good at 160! To me, you honestly didn't need to lose weight, but congratulations all the same.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    We actually started at the same weight and you didn't look it....Great job and thanks for the mojo!:)
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Well done!
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Lol, my goal is about where you started! Maybe after I hit that I'll for the extra!! You look super fantastic!!
  • ivoryplume
    Options
    Beautiful - before and after! :)
    That's a wonderful accomplishment. I hope to have such pretty, visible collarbones one day! haha
  • lemontress
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
    We're the same height and have similar starting weights, so this is really inspirational!
  • mvasallo
    Options
    Haha I think the weight was hiding on my butt! I had such a cute butt before.. but now it's near-flat! :/

WHYYY??? I'm 5'4 & started at 163lbs and have a goal of 118lbs but I feel like all my weight is coming off my butt too I've already lost two inches from there. I want to lose weight but not from there!! Now I'm sad. :(
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Fantastic job, well done.
  • melolsen1976
    melolsen1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • katzav
    Options
    you looked good in the before but now you look amazing! great job!
  • thephysiquemechanic
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic
  • palopuerta
    Options
    i have the same goal!!! how did you do it?
    YOU LOOM AMAZING!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,161 Member
    Options
    Job well done! You look terrific. Nice to see another Georgia girl getting fit ;)
  • Lindylaloo
    Lindylaloo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! Stay proud of yourself!!
  • Coco_puff901
    Coco_puff901 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Way to Go :)
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i have the same goal!!! how did you do it?
    YOU LOOM AMAZING!

Honestly - I track EVERYTHING. I've tracked all my food everyday for 165 days now and still going strong. I hold myself accountable for every choice I make. I don't have "free days" or "cheat days" because I don't see what I'm doing as a diet - I just make reasonable choices everyday that fits into my lifestyle and calories. I do go over my calories sometimes.. but I always hold myself accountable. I make up for it. That makes me less likely to binge or eat a lot of high calorie foods.. because I know I'm going to have to pay for it (with less calories later).. and it just isn't worth it.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Great job
  • Ashmayne
    Options
    You look great you should be so proud. :)
  • Raphi_roo
    Options
    You look wonderful! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!